Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Well, Strays (best quality in vagabond) has released until 252; chapters beyond that are done by not-so-good groups, so I suggest you to have a bit of patience

Guess I just grow impatient when I see weekly junk-manga get released so fast, and quality manga like Zetman and Vagabond take ages.

Then I suggest you to scanlate Zetman or Vagabond by yourself (and do it faster than others).

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    the thing is no one is translating Vagabond, not just Scanlating

Guess I'll just study japanese and read the raws in a couple of years time then!

I'm beginning to wonder if that would be faster. Since i've seen translators give out quick translations in a couple of hours for a manga, and its been almost 45 days (1000 hours), it seems as though people have given up on this one. It wouldn't be a bad idea for more to learn japanese.

new vagabond out w00t at onemanga
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

Yeah finally someone pulled a translation of one of the best mangas out of their ass.

Anyone still reading this?

Seems like it's coming to an end, latest chapter 288 mentons fujima http://read.homeunix.com/onlinereadi...erver=nas.html

Where musashi is supposed to kill kojiro.

Yep, I still read it, I think the author said a few years ago when he planned to end it, and it appears he kept his word. Once it is completed, I'm going read it again from start to finish.