Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    new chapters out.
    I started reading Musashi the book,the manga deviates a lot from it.

didn't really find out much this chapter so it wasn't all that. but hopefully the next chapter would be more interesting.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Vourtigaunt (what?) released 250 and 251 (actually almost a week ago). I thought only Strays were on it.
    However nice chapter, leading to a lot of new developments. Ending a bit abruptly. Why are they arresting him? I know he killed loads, but it was in self-defense. Not too clear why they could go and kill people and now they're arresting him for that... Is maybe just the proportion of his deed?

i agree with Óðinn. i don't really see why he's been arrested considering the fact that he defended himself. so i'm assuming there must be another purpose behind the arrest. musashi killed 70 men single handedly so he must be the talk of the town and the most wanted samurai in kyoto. i'm sure a lot of shoguns want him in their arsenal and that's the motive behind the arrest.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Vagabond

How come noone is translating this great manga? Beats almost all when it comes to quality in both drawing and storytelling, and it still seems widely unpopular. I do not get it!

Chapter 252 was translated by strays about a week ago. Only 28 volumes were released in Japan so far currently. Im gonna assume your caught up which explains why there isnt anymore at the moment.

From what I gather there's raws up until 255, and no group seems to regularly translate it. Which is sort of strange since it's (in my opinion, not so humble), one of the best mangas out there.

Is there really no group translating it? I thought it's one of the famoous titles out there. Maybe they just need some more time. And last time I heard, the manga-ka himself was taking a break. I don't know wether it's true or not, never really tried and confirmed it.

There are several groups on it, although Strays is the only one who publishes it on MangaUpdats, so the other ones (which are faster than Strays, dunno about their quality) are not really noticed when they release...

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    You are right, but I had look all over the web x translations from 254-257 and not luck so far, i even send request to a couple of translators, but they were all busy. too bad i know nothing of Japanese. Because the raws have a pretty good quality, no hq but at least not hard to do a mq scanlation, we just need a dedicated translator x each time a chapter comes up. anyway Vagabond is one of my favorites