• Rasengan 1 tails is weaker than CS2 Chidori

7 10.29%
  • Other

11 16.18%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    just the kyuubi's
    Yeah!!! you're right about de kyuubi but now in shippuuden he can manage a little better, I mean, he realize that he has power by himself, just for the way to resist the kyuubi's chakra
    UchihaGirl

Quote Originally Posted by razor886 View Post
    Yeah, should be becase Naruto didn't want to kill his best friend

I doubt Sasuke would want to kill Naruto too.
    sasuke put a hole in naruto's chest =/

In the end he still spared Naruto's life didn't he? If he wanted to finish Naruto off that time, this series wouldn't be able to reach where it is now...

only beause he didnt want to follow itachis plan

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    well if naruto had more killing intent, he would most likely be more angry and anger is what triggers the kyuubi's charka, so my guess would be naruto would have taken his 2 tails form and unload on poor little sauce gay.
    Wasn't the seal still locked then? I thought he was able to get more tails because Jiraiya weakened the seal?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Wasn't the seal still locked then? I thought he was able to get more tails because Jiraiya weakened the seal?
    you're right.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

He didn't killing intent but I still don't get how he only scratch the head protector when he hit Sasuke with a rasengan on his forehead.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    i think that was for him to get to the 4 tails, cuz i was refering to the fox shroud that had the tails. I'm not sure if the 2 or 3 tail form was able to happen just because of jiraiya. I dont think it actually clearly says it anywhere.

the reason sasuke won was because of Naruto didn't want to fight sasuke. however the fight knocked some sense into Sasuke. At the end he figured out he didn't want to follow Itachi's footsteps.
    Anyways Sasuke wasn't in the condition of killing someone at the end. he was also hurt. he probably only had the energy to get away before Kakashi came. Since he didn't he knocked out like Naruto, i think he won the battle.
    they both put all their chakra into their last jutus. it was fair and square becuase Naruto didn't hold back with his rasengan. it also proves Sasuke's chidori was stronger.
    yeah it is true if Naruto didn't hold back from the beginning he might have won. then again he is the main charcter. he never actually lost any battle except this one.

Quote Originally Posted by live-up2sasuke View Post
    the reason sasuke won was because of Naruto didn't want to fight sasuke. however the fight knocked some sense into Sasuke. At the end he figured out he didn't want to follow Itachi's footsteps.
    Anyways Sasuke wasn't in the condition of killing someone at the end. he was also hurt. he probably only had the energy to get away before Kakashi came. Since he didn't he knocked out like Naruto, i think he won the battle.
    they both put all their chakra into their last jutus. it was fair and square becuase Naruto didn't hold back with his rasengan. it also proves Sasuke's chidori was stronger.
    yeah it is true if Naruto didn't hold back from the beginning he might have won. then again he is the main charcter. he never actually lost any battle except this one.
    ehh thats what makes me wonder. I think we can agree rasengan is stronger than chidori look at when Kakashi threw them and we saw the damage they caused. I think Naruto stopped the rasengan because we saw him scratch the forehead protector not rasengan it.
    I am McLOVIN