• Naruto didn't have killing intent

41 60.29%
  • Rasengan 1 tails is weaker than CS2 Chidori

7 10.29%
  • Other

11 16.18%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Valley of the End

So I'm watching Valley of the End when its chidori vs rasengan and it got me thinking.

Did Sasuke when just because Naruto didn't have the killing intent. I mean by this Naruto was trying to scratch Sasuke's forehead protector while Sasuke was aiming for Naruto.

What do you guys think?
    I am McLOVIN

it's pretty obvious that part of the reason sasuke won, was simply because naruto didn't want to kill him. i mean after all naruto from the beginning said that he would break sasuke's bones and take him back to the village. he never had any intent to kill sasuke. also it seems like there was some hesitation when he used rasengan against sasuke's chidori. finally naruto said that he wanted to fight sasuke but not in the setting that they were in.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    well if naruto had more killing intent, he would most likely be more angry and anger is what triggers the kyuubi's charka, so my guess would be naruto would have taken his 2 tails form and unload on poor little sauce gay.

helloooo I think sasuke defeat naruto on the valley of the end because naruto didn't have the intentions of klling him, he just wanted persuaded sasuke to comeback to konoha... Naruto is strong by himself he doesn't need the power of others to make his goal in reality...
    UchihaGirl

Yea, Sasuke won cuz Naruto didn't want to kill him. Naruto was lucky that his rasengan cancelled the full force of Sasuke's chidori or he'd probably be dead right now.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihagirl View Post
    helloooo I think sasuke defeat naruto on the valley of the end because naruto didn't have the intentions of klling him, he just wanted persuaded sasuke to comeback to konoha... Naruto is strong by himself he doesn't need the power of others to make his goal in reality...
    just the kyuubi's

the main reason was surely that naruto didn't have the killin intent,,,,
    but naruto did say he would break sasuke's bones if needed....so probably sasuke was strong enough to counter naruto so naruto had the only option to go kyubi rasengan on him
    by the way... also think cs2 sasuke is stronger than 1-tailed kyubi naruto as we see sasuke's wing break naruto's hand......
    so probably its a comination of naruto not goin for the kill, cs2 sasuke stronger than 1-tail

Yeah, should be becase Naruto didn't want to kill his best friend

Yea, Sasuke won cuz Naruto didn't want to kill him. Naruto was lucky that his rasengan cancelled the full force of Sasuke's chidori or he'd probably be dead right now.
    I doubt Sasuke would want to kill Naruto too.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    by the way... also think cs2 sasuke is stronger than 1-tailed kyubi naruto as we see sasuke's wing break naruto's hand......
    Actually, reading Sasuke's line right after, I have always thought that Naruto's left hand was damaged by the Kyuubi chakra, for overuse, like when he fought Oro and was injured by the Kyuubi chakra. He only got his left hand against sasuke because he only went 1 tail. Till 3 he has some control, with the 4th he loses it and also the appearance of the cloak change.

So I guess they're quite on par, and the reason Naruto lost is that he didn't have it in him to go all out on Sasuke, who, btw, doesn't go for the killing, too, at the end.
    Last edited by Óðinn; 02-28-2008 at 11:10 AM. Reason: 100th

In this case I have to agree with everyone else Sasuke beat Naruto because Naruto had no killer instinct. And wasn't willing to take it that far.
    Last edited by WiSeMaN; 02-28-2008 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost