Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    WTF????????? green cero?!?!
    nyway, dis was a badass ep i hope dey continue w/ dis

Are they trying to imply Ulquiorra is stronger than most Espadas because his Cero is a different colour? Or did someone fuck up while colouring?
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

I think his cero is just stronger, I mean look how it just perfectly lasered a hole through those thick ass walls, and blew up an enormous explosion in the desert?!?! I think since each Espada seems to be the best at something that Uloquiorra is the best at using Cero?

Cool chapter and I really liked how Uloquiorra was blasted through the pillars and did the whole "kick off the wall so fast and hard that it explodes a minute later in slow mo" lol, but it is starting to piss me off where he keeps putting his hands in his pockets -_- so cocky and typical of japanese culture and manga (which explains the use of it but still...)
    A pie in the sky?

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    I Have been waiting for this fight for SO long since i read the manga and it was worth waiting every damned second!!! best fight yet since entering hueco mundo, (ichigo v ulquiorra just to make sure were on the same lines) - and the green cero was cool, hu cares about what colour it is it was powerful as en1fink, however what was a bit weird was that how come when ulquiorra defended against urahara's benihime cero (episode 114) how come his cero den was red, perhaps dey just did it suz his theme is green, SORRY IF I DRAGGED ON A BIT, JUST SO HYPED UP OVER DAT EPISODE! now just waiting 4 ichigo's next fight and en1 hu reads da manga knows that his next fight is going to be one hell of a fight

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i'll go with the latter...they DID fuck it up

what i am worried about is the color of Grand Rey Cero...blue
    they copied ulquiora's featured color(green eyes),so i guess it will be the same for grimmjaw
    he did cast a red one already didnt he..?

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    What a splendid episode man!! God Bless the Bleach Animations team and curse the naruto animation team