Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto The Ending of Naruto

Whether you like it or not, Pein and Madara are the final boss in Naruto. Mainly Pein since the protagonist will have to face him. If you havent noticed yet, Pein has been shown since before the timeskip. He wasnt showed fully because Kishimoto wanted us to all not know yet who he was. They dont make characters hidden like that for no reason unless its for something important, also, like Tobi's identity. Well anyways, Pein is the last boss, correct? We also know that Pein has the Rinnegan.

Look here at the Rinnegan.
    Spoiler!

Now look here. This was made in 1987, its called Calvin and Hobbes.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Thats not all. Lets dig in deeper.

Spoiler!

Now check back at the 7th and 3rd panels of the Calvin and Hobbes sunday strip.

"CALVIN, THE MIGHTY GOD, CREATES THE UNIVERSE WITH PURE WILL!"

"THE GREAT CALVIN IGNORES THEIR PLEAS FOR MERCY AND THE DOOMED WRITHE IN AGONY!"

This explains exactly with Jirayas statement about the Rinnegan and the beginning and end of creation.

The 4th panel says the Rinnegan can even create life.

"FROM UTTER NOTHINGNESS COMES SWIRLING FORM! LIFE BEGINS WHERE ONCE WAS VOID!"

Now do you remember pein's cloning technique he did to make copies of Team Gai?

Wait, theres more....

Remember Peins Shouten no Jutsu?

Spoiler!

They both wanted sacrifices.

The Rinnegan user, was from Calvin (the God). Now look at the last panel of the Sunday strip:

Spoiler!

I hate using evidence that has to do with "similarities" but hey, wasnt the yondaime and naruto father son theory correct? Well look at the similarity between peins head and Calvins head.

With all this, now we know how the manga will end.

Spoiler!

What are you going to do? Use sharingan to copy moves? Use Sharingan to evade? Use sharingan to......no you gonna die. End of Sasuke. With Sasuke being extinct, the world becomes a better place and everyone lives happily ever after.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    omg dis wuz pretty wierd the last spoiler pic is pretty funny
    im not exactly sure whether u were bein serious or not

lol....im not sure to give ur props for supporting it with evidence or just laugh since it was hilarious. If Pein = Calvin in anyway, Naruto will be destroyed...lol

Well.... how long has it since the first manga was released??? it think it wouldn't be surprising if Kishimoto's thinking to put an end to it before it goes on for too long. I wouldn't want that, but it's a possibility.

That, or he's planning to put an end to this part of Naruto. You know how manga is... they defeat an enemy, and then out of nowere, another one comes out, and he is even more powerfull.

Like in Dragon Ball, it was very convinient that the enemies apeared in orther of strength. What would Goku had done if his first enemy was Freeza or Cell??? He would have been compleatly "scrud" (Don't know how to write that one).
    Naruto.... In my case... the gateway for the manga universe.

WTF
    how the hell did u come from showin pein is simiar to calvin n final boss.....
    to showin that sasuke's gonna die
    man.......ur really twisted........

interestin theory on the similaritites on pein n calvin.....
    given the hype on reningan....pein could be the final boss (along with madara)...
    i just hope kishi doesn't extend it further after akatsuki......

Yeah Pein should be the last and final boss...

lol yeah were you joking about the Pein and Calvin thing or what? Those evidence seem good though

So your saying that Pein will become friends with a tiger then make mediocre comics with him? Or are you saying that Pein is Calvin's father and the instead of paying child support he gave him a tiger that he summoned?
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

I think he's saying that what Jiraiya had discovered is that in reality Pein is Calvin. He grew up to be the leader of Akatsuki, an architect, in a way, planning to change the world with pain. And using sacrifices.
    How it all ends up with Sasuke's getting owned, I don't know, but it's fine to me.

....how do you find all this?
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

If it's referred to me, I assumed he was joking and I went on for the ride.
    Cause, well, if he was for real...