Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Whos the villan that was said since the begining of naruto............OROCHIMARU..........and i think that he will return stronger than ever


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  2. #32
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Whos the villan that was said since the begining of naruto............OROCHIMARU..........and i think that he will return stronger than ever
    Whos the one that was responsible for kyuubi attacking Konoha?

    Madara

    Whos the one that tried to kill the first hokage all the way in the past?

    Madara


    Whos the one that was responsible for the death of thousands of people and plots a destruction so powerful it will shake the naruto universe into fear?

    Pein


    These are the two main people. Orochimaru is powerful, but compared to these two people, hes nothing. Remember, Orochimaru was taught by the third hokage, these two people, pein and Madara, are way stronger than the third who taught Orochimaru.



    PLUS:
    we know Orochimarus lack of patience and thinking skills.

    He instantly charged out without a plan and got trapped in an eternal genjutsu by Itachis susano.

    He instantly tried to take itachis body without thinking of a plan and got beat up.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  3. #33
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    But Orochimaru will come back with kabuto somehow so he could become even more powerful than before


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  4. #34
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    But Orochimaru will come back with kabuto somehow so he could become even more powerful than before
    we know that, but this doesnt mean hes going to be the final boss. The final boss is the result of everything that happened.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  5. #35
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Well we no this much Sasuke wants to kill Madara. Naruto wants to kill Pain. And Orochimaru is just thrown somewhere in there. So wat i think is naruto is pretty far from being over because it might end when most bijuus are caputured but so far they only have four. And orochimaru during that time could become the strongest villian.


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  6. #36
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Well we no this much Sasuke wants to kill Madara. Naruto wants to kill Pain. And Orochimaru is just thrown somewhere in there. So wat i think is naruto is pretty far from being over because it might end when most bijuus are caputured but so far they only have four. And orochimaru during that time could become the strongest villian.
    For the next arc, Orochimaru may be the boss, but for the very END of the Naruto series, it will definitely be Madara and Pein. Orochimaru is going to be a boss, but not the final boss.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  7. #37
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Yeah probably, do you think there will be new akatsuki members becasuse theres only a few left
    zetsu
    kisame
    konan
    pein
    madara


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  8. #38
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Prove it to me hes weaker than Pein.


    We havent seen everything about the Rinnegan. We just viewed ONE battle with the Rinnegan. We already learned that Madara had the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan at his side and still lost against the first hokage. And we know Naruto and Sasuke will surpass the first hokage.


    Sasuke will fight Madara
    Naruto will fight pein

    the final fight will be like that, with two fights occuring simultaneously in different areas, im thinking.
    well for one madara orders pein around. if pein was as strong as madara or even stronger than him, then shouldn't they at least be partners. it's obvious that madara is the boss hence he's stronger. not only that but i think that madara knows pein's secret.

    after pein's fight with jiraiya, he did say that if jiraiya had found out his secret sooner, he would have lost. so i think madara know's pein's secret. on a last note, if pein is truly stronger than madara, then after madara ordered him to get the kyuubi, why didn't he say anything. i'll post pics to show what i'm talking about.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    as you can see pein is ordered and he doesn't say anything. it just keeps raining. it seems like that's how he displayed his emotions. so it looks to me like he's weaker than madara.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  9. #39
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    well for one madara orders pein around. if pein was as strong as madara or even stronger than him, then shouldn't they at least be partners. it's obvious that madara is the boss hence he's stronger. not only that but i think that madara knows pein's secret.

    after pein's fight with jiraiya, he did say that if jiraiya had found out his secret sooner, he would have lost. so i think madara know's pein's secret. on a last note, if pein is truly stronger than madara, then after madara ordered him to get the kyuubi, why didn't he say anything. i'll post pics to show what i'm talking about.

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    as you can see pein is ordered and he doesn't say anything. it just keeps raining. it seems like that's how he displayed his emotions. so it looks to me like he's weaker than madara.
    I really get annoyed when people use the excuse
    "madara is stronger because he ordered pein"

    no offense to you, i mean it to everyone else that says that (excluding you, since you have logics and such to help your thesis).

    Kakashi orders Naruto, and he said naruto surpassed his level.


    Zabuza was ordered by a fat man who couldnt fight.


    The reason i think Pein listens to Madara is because they share similar goals and he has respect for Madara. Respect is another reason why some people take orders from other. If your grandfather told you to get him a glass of water, you would, wouldnt you. I think Madara maybe took care of Pein and Konan because Madara was said to have created Akatsuki, and pein and Konan are in the highest levels of Akatsuki, and since Pein didnt understand much about life, Madara was maybe the person that influenced him.

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Yeah probably, do you think there will be new akatsuki members becasuse theres only a few left
    zetsu
    kisame
    konan
    pein
    madara

    Yeah, i think Kisame will somehow get killed by Hebi. its obvious Kisame is one of the strongest akatsuki, he was even confirmed to have bijuu level chakra. But Juugo still hasnt shown his true potential. He might interfere and go crazy or something might happen that makes kisame lose. Hes way stronger than suigetsu, but his time has come. Its obvious suigetsu will get his sword.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •