Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Actually if the series drag on about KABUTO, it might lose the its interest. It kind of came out of nowhere. Kabuto needs to get a life!!

More like he needs to lose his life, not even in with dignity, he needs to die in a filler arc. The only thing that Kabuto can hold on to are the dead cells of his man crush and the fact that one time someone said that he might be on par with Kakashi. They should let somebody like Pakkun kill em'
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Pakkun's tooshbite no jutsu lol

Quote Originally Posted by live-up2sasuke View Post
    Actually if the series drag on about KABUTO, it might lose the its interest. It kind of came out of nowhere. Kabuto needs to get a life!!
    Kabuto somehow reminds me of sai. As much as i hate him, he still has meaning in the story.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Kabuto right now is just an excuse to bring orochimaru back to life and maybe orochimaru might be the final boss. just maybe

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Kabuto right now is just an excuse to bring orochimaru back to life and maybe orochimaru might be the final boss. just maybe
    Pein is definitely going to be the last boss. He is the one that the protagonist (Naruto) will have to face at the end

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Um... How do you know it's not maybe a...coincidence?

Lets see, the rinnegan eye, the talk about the person with the rinnegan eye being God, the god being able to create bodies out of nowwhere like when Team Gai had to face a clone of their own team out of nowhere....all these a coincident? I think not.

actually i'm starting to think that sasuke will be the final villain. why would pein the final villain. it's obvious that he's weaker than madara so he'll die before madara does. plus we all know that in the end naruto and sasuke are probably gonna fight each other. in that case sasuke's gonna survive his encounter with madara. then he'll probably face off with kabuchimaru and also survive. then he'll fight naruto in the end making him the final antagonist.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    actually i'm starting to think that sasuke will be the final villain. why would pein the final villain. it's obvious that he's weaker than madara so he'll die before madara does. plus we all know that in the end naruto and sasuke are probably gonna fight each other. in that case sasuke's gonna survive his encounter with madara. then he'll probably face off with kabuchimaru and also survive. then he'll fight naruto in the end making him the final antagonist.
    Prove it to me hes weaker than Pein.

We havent seen everything about the Rinnegan. We just viewed ONE battle with the Rinnegan. We already learned that Madara had the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan at his side and still lost against the first hokage. And we know Naruto and Sasuke will surpass the first hokage.

Sasuke will fight Madara
    Naruto will fight pein

the final fight will be like that, with two fights occuring simultaneously in different areas, im thinking.