Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    ANBU BLACK OPS live-up2sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NEW YORK!
    Posts
    218
    Actually if the series drag on about KABUTO, it might lose the its interest. It kind of came out of nowhere. Kabuto needs to get a life!!

  2. #22
    Toad Master Prodigy ronizzle50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    339
    More like he needs to lose his life, not even in with dignity, he needs to die in a filler arc. The only thing that Kabuto can hold on to are the dead cells of his man crush and the fact that one time someone said that he might be on par with Kakashi. They should let somebody like Pakkun kill em'
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

    I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.


    Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

  3. #23
    Silent-ish stewchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Where the thistle blooms
    Posts
    587
    Pakkun's tooshbite no jutsu lol

  4. #24
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by live-up2sasuke View Post
    Actually if the series drag on about KABUTO, it might lose the its interest. It kind of came out of nowhere. Kabuto needs to get a life!!
    Kabuto somehow reminds me of sai. As much as i hate him, he still has meaning in the story.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  5. #25
    Senior Member Rasen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    Kabuto right now is just an excuse to bring orochimaru back to life and maybe orochimaru might be the final boss. just maybe


    Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

  6. #26
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by RasenShuriken88 View Post
    Kabuto right now is just an excuse to bring orochimaru back to life and maybe orochimaru might be the final boss. just maybe
    Pein is definitely going to be the last boss. He is the one that the protagonist (Naruto) will have to face at the end

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  7. #27
    ♪~|¤§ Onion Head §¤|~♪ Kikiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,087
    Um... How do you know it's not maybe a...coincidence?

  8. #28
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Lets see, the rinnegan eye, the talk about the person with the rinnegan eye being God, the god being able to create bodies out of nowwhere like when Team Gai had to face a clone of their own team out of nowhere....all these a coincident? I think not.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  9. #29
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    actually i'm starting to think that sasuke will be the final villain. why would pein the final villain. it's obvious that he's weaker than madara so he'll die before madara does. plus we all know that in the end naruto and sasuke are probably gonna fight each other. in that case sasuke's gonna survive his encounter with madara. then he'll probably face off with kabuchimaru and also survive. then he'll fight naruto in the end making him the final antagonist.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  10. #30
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    actually i'm starting to think that sasuke will be the final villain. why would pein the final villain. it's obvious that he's weaker than madara so he'll die before madara does. plus we all know that in the end naruto and sasuke are probably gonna fight each other. in that case sasuke's gonna survive his encounter with madara. then he'll probably face off with kabuchimaru and also survive. then he'll fight naruto in the end making him the final antagonist.
    Prove it to me hes weaker than Pein.


    We havent seen everything about the Rinnegan. We just viewed ONE battle with the Rinnegan. We already learned that Madara had the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan at his side and still lost against the first hokage. And we know Naruto and Sasuke will surpass the first hokage.


    Sasuke will fight Madara
    Naruto will fight pein

    the final fight will be like that, with two fights occuring simultaneously in different areas, im thinking.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •