Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    Yeah he should be joking but that was a pretty good laugh especially with all the pictures he had

  2. #12
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,728
    Hmm is this a joke or not? Since the similarities are very alike.

  3. #13
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    lol, i knew i would confuse alot of people. Let me get it straight here.

    I did not make the comic, its a real comic from the author i named and it was made in 1987. The sasuke part, was a joke. But i just wanted to prove that Pein was the FINAL boss. Some people think that Pein will die soon and there will be other bosses like DBZ, no its not like that. Naruto wont be long like DBZ. It'll be long, but not as long. The last boss will end up being Pein...for Naruto that is. For sasuke its obviously Madara, since madara spurred up everything that started Sasukes goals. And after they are defeated, it'll be over.


    Again, those comics are real, i did not make them, only the sasuke part was the joke, the rest are real evidence.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  4. #14
    Toad Master Prodigy ronizzle50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    339
    But seriously speaking though there is a lot of time before the story ends. Assuming that the final boss is either Madara or Pain then many things still must happen. First this Uchiha feud has to be done and over, Naruto has to find out about Jiraiya and seek revenge, things have to be settled with Sasuke, Naruto has to learn about his parents, the whole of Akatsuki must be dismantled, and Naruto has to become or at least offered the position of Hokage.

    Then to make the ending significant the situation has to be dire, Konoha or the ninja world at large has to be in perilous danger. It can't just be his friends in danger this time it has to be his whole village and he has to be the one to end it. Another thing that would make a significant ending is if Naruto won without the demon fox. Maybe it is ripped out, maybe he suppresses it but he has to win under his own strength. Yamada has already started to allude to it.

    On an unrelated note, when the fighting is all done Naruto should pretended to run to Sakura and then pass her up for Hinata. Hinata is much hotter than Sakura, tiggo bitties.

    On an even less relevant note has anyone noticed how Kishi is obsessed with 9's? 9 Bijuu, 9 tails to the demon fox, 9 hand seals for the Fuin Jutsu: Shiki Fujin that sealed the demon fox, 9 syllables in Naruto first original move (Uzumaki Naruto Rendan), and 9 rookies that took the chuunin exam. Do you guys notice other 9's?
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

    I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.


    Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

  5. #15
    I think it would be a good ending if Naruto actually dies in order to kill pein, like fully unleash kyuubi and kill pein and have sasuke(who hopefully obtains the EMS somehow) controls the kyuubi and seals it away or something. Then after he dies, the story will go like a year into the future or something and Narutos face will be on the mountain with that stupid kid, konohanaru or whatever looking at it just like Naruto first did, old just like in shinpuden.


  6. #16
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    But seriously speaking though there is a lot of time before the story ends. Assuming that the final boss is either Madara or Pain then many things still must happen. First this Uchiha feud has to be done and over, Naruto has to find out about Jiraiya and seek revenge, things have to be settled with Sasuke, Naruto has to learn about his parents, the whole of Akatsuki must be dismantled, and Naruto has to become or at least offered the position of Hokage.

    Then to make the ending significant the situation has to be dire, Konoha or the ninja world at large has to be in perilous danger. It can't just be his friends in danger this time it has to be his whole village and he has to be the one to end it. Another thing that would make a significant ending is if Naruto won without the demon fox. Maybe it is ripped out, maybe he suppresses it but he has to win under his own strength. Yamada has already started to allude to it.

    On an unrelated note, when the fighting is all done Naruto should pretended to run to Sakura and then pass her up for Hinata. Hinata is much hotter than Sakura, tiggo bitties.

    On an even less relevant note has anyone noticed how Kishi is obsessed with 9's? 9 Bijuu, 9 tails to the demon fox, 9 hand seals for the Fuin Jutsu: Shiki Fujin that sealed the demon fox, 9 syllables in Naruto first original move (Uzumaki Naruto Rendan), and 9 rookies that took the chuunin exam. Do you guys notice other 9's?

    Well duh, its not over yet. Naruto didnt even leave yet for training and didnt even find out about jirayas death. Im saying that the last boss is already revealed. I never said its already over. Theres still some stuff that need to happen. But it wont alter the fact that Pein is the final boss for Naruto.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  7. #17
    Believe it! Ndes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Germany, near Cologne
    Posts
    406
    checklist for naruto-story to cover:
    naruto needs to learn about jiraiya and minato
    naruto needs to control the ninetails and complete some jutsu
    naruto vs pain
    sasuke vs madara
    anybody vs kabuto
    anybody vs danzou & root
    naruto and sasuke need to settle things
    naruto needs to become hokage

  8. #18
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    People i never said its already close to over, im saying that the last boss is already revealed. Well duh, other stuff will happen. But we are already looking at the last boss.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

  9. #19
    Yeah I too think that Pein is the final boss but what about Kabuto (Orochimaru)?? They're just hiding in the dark...

    Naruto won without the demon fox.
    Hmmm now your making me think that Kyuubi is the final boss and Naruto will have to sacrifice his life (just like 4th) and the story ends.

  10. #20
    lol Uchiha Gameboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by razor886 View Post
    Yeah I too think that Pein is the final boss but what about Kabuto (Orochimaru)?? They're just hiding in the dark...



    Hmmm now your making me think that Kyuubi is the final boss and Naruto will have to sacrifice his life (just like 4th) and the story ends.
    Kabutomaru will eventually fight. Remember, he wanted revenge on sasuke.

    Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •