Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    Nope. His purpose was...

Spoiler!

Maybe I make fun of the Tobi theories too much.
    well me too, I think so too.... but from what I understood, that body of Madara is not his original body anymore, but rather like a replica or something.... who knows, maybe he preserve a body in the past or something then when the time comes he uses that body, who knows Obito is one of the preserved bodies he has, lolz....

about Madara's younger brother thing, maybe around the time when his eyes was stolen by Madara, i dont think he died. Maybe when Madara took his eyes, he then took his brothers' body somewhere else and throw him away as a proof like he left the clan, coz I dont think that just by taking your eyes away means you'll die. Maybe he did survive (like Usui of Juppongatana in Rurouni Kenshin), then probably he lived his life in the darkness or there could be someone (maybe a medicnin like Kabuto) and gave him new eyes, then swore a revenge on Madara.

About the thing if he's still alive right now, I cant tell, I can say maybe he is still alive but just like in question in Madara "how can he still be alive?". If he is still alive, he can have an important role like "I'm the only who can stop Madara since we're equal in power" but the fact that he doesn't posses a Sharingan or even Mngekyou (maybe) he is no match for him but since Naruto is a Jinchuriki of Kyuubi, he can probably ask to lend him his power.... or he could just teach Naruto a way to counter Madara with the help of Kyuubi....

that's just what I think.... about the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, just like they say eternity only last until you die, so once Madara die he'll loose the Mangekyou Sharingan..... lolz
    Last edited by Blood_Lake; 03-01-2008 at 02:26 AM.

Crazy teory

maybe if madaras brother have only one eye so maybe he is a Danzou hahaha

Madara's brother is probably not alive since he didn't have immortality like Madara did.

he's still alive and hes that guy in charge of root.

madara's brother is dead. his only purpose was to grant madara immortality end of discussion.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

The same reason Sasuke didn't believe Madara was alive applies to Madara's brother. Except that Madara's brother didn't have immortality, so he's dead. If Madara didn't kill him, old age definitely did.

Maybe madara isnt so evil as we think and only took out one of his brothers eyes and gave his other one to his brother, that way both of them could have EMS but only on one eye and they could both live happely ever after. XD

Madaras bro could be like an ultimate blind sharingan master, living in the mountains waiting to train Sasuke to defeat his brother. But I doubt it.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Old age claimed him.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro-kun View Post
    Maybe madara isnt so evil as we think and only took out one of his brothers eyes and gave his other one to his brother, that way both of them could have EMS but only on one eye and they could both live happely ever after. XD
    you know what, it could be true.
    Madara=Tobi, Madara's bro=Danzou-sama