Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

thanks for the new pic ginova

i'm liking the new spoiler pic. looks like this chapter is gonna be interesting.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

This should be an interesting chapter if the spoilers are true. As for Itachi having armor on...why not?! I mean he's an Uchiha, but he's also Akatsuki..and from all the chapters seen they always go out with a bang! If you can have chakra blades that channel elements, why not have an armor that can absorb an element also. I've seen oversized snakes, frogs, slugs, chamelons, dogs. Dead corpses fighting the 3rd and bugs that eat chakra and of course demon foxes possesing kids. lol. So for those who think so...armor isn't too far fetched lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizard Sannin View Post
    This should be an interesting chapter if the spoilers are true. As for Itachi having armor on...why not?! I mean he's an Uchiha, but he's also Akatsuki..and from all the chapters seen they always go out with a bang! If you can have chakra blades that channel elements, why not have an armor that can absorb an element also. I've seen oversized snakes, frogs, slugs, chamelons, dogs. Dead corpses fighting the 3rd and bugs that eat chakra and of course demon foxes possesing kids. lol. So for those who think so...armor isn't too far fetched lol.
    whaah couldn't agree with you more.nice one there
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

he's not wearing the armor, he's surrounded by it. just that the supposed 'armor jutsu' appears to deflect the lightning attack Kirin.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Well the Chapters out so you guys can grab it from the front page and discuss it here,

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/nar...edictions.html

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?