Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    first of all i can't believe the spoilers are out so early. it's nice to know that the fight won't be ending soon. i really wanna see some more action between the uchiha brothers. nice to know that we'll get to see some action next chapter.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

That's stupid.. Im glad Itachi is alive... but an armor? what the fxxx?
    seriously that's the lamest shxt Ive seen so far in naruto (not really) but pisses me off...

Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    That's stupid.. Im glad Itachi is alive... but an armor? what the fxxx?
    seriously that's the lamest shxt Ive seen so far in naruto (not really) but pisses me off...
    didn't the first,second,third hokages and madara wear an armor

the armor is what makes the difference in appearance between a normal regular folk and a warrior
    just like the school bag makes the difference between a junky and a student
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

unless the freacken thunder bolt hit his head :p

yeh but that was a fricken thunder!

I've always had a feeling that Itachi had Susanoo... Oh man if susanoo is real, I'm gonna lose my shit.

i cant wait till the full scans are up. recently the spoilers are coming out really early. it's really good that way though. i want to see itachi live up to his rep, and i want him at least partially damaged in this fight, him coming out unscratched is just stupid. i hope Susanoo beats sasuke down.
    Just think of me as your local Special Olympics announcer. http://www.mangashare.com/forums/ima...ine=1204054089
    Your Current Signature Picture i talk a lot and your retarded.

i jst read a bit about susanoo...'wiki says tsukyomi came out after the wash of the right eye,but itachi uses his left eye to activate it.same for amaterasu

susanoo's story in jap mythology seems more interesting than amaterasu's...i hope the attach is the same aswell

and most of all,i hope it's not some fan fantasies.

recently the spoilers are coming out really early.
    they normaly come out monday.that's the shonen magazine release day...ot tuesday,i am not sure

i really doubt sasuke will lose, but i mean, they both have no chakra(unless they both lied which would be lame) so whats gonna happen? I think its cool that itachi had armor, but the fact that he got hit by Natural lightning and effected it off with "armor" is kinda dumb. Unless his suit is made out of pure rubber and incased over his entire body, he would have been effected by it.

Quote Originally Posted by chidoriyourface View Post
    i really doubt sasuke will lose, but i mean, they both have no chakra(unless they both lied which would be lame) so whats gonna happen? I think its cool that itachi had armor, but the fact that he got hit by Natural lightning and effected it off with "armor" is kinda dumb. Unless his suit is made out of pure rubber and incased over his entire body, he would have been effected by it.
    that would be the most intuitive preparation by itachi since he saw sasuke's chidori trough the kage bunshin

Eh I dunno Sasuke may have no chakra but he has Lee's lotus (well Sasukes variation) and that super speed. Unless he lost it during the timeskip >_>