Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    woot! itachi's still in the game =]

anyone remember masked men? lol before power rangers in asian?

I never would have predicted this to happen, at the most I thought Itachi would tie but it looks like he's gonna win now. I'm still skeptical of Kishi though, Sasuke will somehow win or the battle will be interrupted or something else like that.

@zeroLT

Hehe, I'm just trying to help you see that there are older shows of the same genre -- Kamen Rider.

If Itachi has some fight left in him that'll be great. I feel as though this fight will be interrupted and Sasuke won't accomplish his goal, but I've been wrong plenty of times.

Oh my god i can't believe it!!!! i think this batle is getting too long, but the pictured looks real but the translation looks very fake
    UchihaGirl

Quote Originally Posted by gradoman View Post
    @zeroLT

Hehe, I'm just trying to help you see that there are older shows of the same genre -- Kamen Rider.

If Itachi has some fight left in him that'll be great. I feel as though this fight will be interrupted and Sasuke won't accomplish his goal, but I've been wrong plenty of times.
    i see what you were doing there

Yes! Sasuke will lose! I'm so glad but this Susanoo, I thought it was a fairy-tale. Maybe translator made it on purpose. I mean, what will he do? Sneeze?

ps. Susanoo was a guy. Goddammit

wahhhhhh , kishi is a genius...i didnt want alot of people to hate him cuz of killing itachi lol. this fight gona be 2 mor chapters long. blind itachi shall prevail...

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i jst read a bit about susanoo...'wiki says tsukyomi came out after the wash of the right eye,but itachi uses his left eye to activate it.same for amaterasu

susanoo's story in jap mythology seems more interesting than amaterasu's...i hope the attach is the same aswell

and most of all,i hope it's not some fan fantasies.

they normaly come out monday.that's the shonen magazine release day...ot tuesday,i am not sure
    Didn't you see his left eye? Did you see how it looks? That's what happens when people get blind. And an armor? God, is this shounen, or yaoi? Those last to seem to be very fake, right down to script grammar, and concepts. It is obviously made-up by Uchiha Fan Boys(Yaoi fans) that just don't want Itachi to die. There is no Susanoo, it is just a speculation made by theorists, nothing more. That is another thing that gives it away.

Lol :" The real fight starts now" For what, the 23th fucking time? This is like the 3rd time they say that, obviously it's inane and fake. Give up people, Itachi is dead, it ends here. I can't believe how people actually hope that Sasuke loses! It is not happening, it's the purpose of the manga.

Besides, with eyes getting blind, and other eyes bleeding like Christ, do you think there's any more doujutsu's left?
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Usually on MH they're on spot with confirmation, unless the dude who posted it just said ok, this is the real deal.
    By the way I had the feeling of Itachi using a trump card, but I do feel the armour is a bit lame, unless it's kinda like what Madara does, not a true armour. Finally Sasuke, too, gets fooled on winning.
    Congrats to whoever said the dragon stuff was to prepare for the final jutsu, which I think, btw, is pretty stupid. I have no more chakra so I'm just gonna let it rain. Nami, anyone?