Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    NICE!!!! itachi-sama is living up 2 his rep (just so u no, im NOT an itachi fanboy)

u no, ive been thinking, since tsukuyomi is da ultimate genjutsu and amaterasu is da ultimate ninjustu (well sorta) maybe susanoo is da ultimate taijutsu i mean it would explain the whole armor use by itachi

even so, i gotta admit, the armor is pretty dumb also since susanoo is god storm, maybe sasuke will somehow use wind as taijutsu lol (like the dude in One piece skypiea arc, the guy w/ da jet dial in his arms and legs)

thats exactly why i said it isnt over till its over

lol it's seems like kishi has returnd to the real word and didn't make itachi go down as a total loser
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

well it looks like kishi is just like his main character the most unpredictable writer

I should've known that this fight would take longer than it has.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

@ ironmaidenlive22: thanks for directing all the people who read the spoilers. I was about to post there, but your last post helped me. Thanks.

Umm to tell the truth, my first impressions in a word: Theorical.

Why? That Susanoo thing, I feel that I have read it before, and precisely in a theory thread if Im not wrong. And by the way, how is suppose to be that jutsu?!

And controlling Nature, that thing of lightnings make sense, since Zabuza (watercooler) could control the water near / Raiga (filler) could control lightnings / Gaara can control sand...

so itachi get a set of armor on him at the last minute it seems............... why do I all of a sudden wanna say, "go go power rangers"?

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    so itachi get a set of armor on him at the last minute it seems............... why do I all of a sudden wanna say, "go go power rangers"?
    Because Uchiha's are fruits?
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by DECK View Post
    @ ironmaidenlive22: thanks for directing all the people who read the spoilers. I was about to post there, but your last post helped me. Thanks.

Umm to tell the truth, my first impressions in a word: Theorical.

Why? That Susanoo thing, I feel that I have read it before, and precisely in a theory thread if Im not wrong. And by the way, how is suppose to be that jutsu?!

And controlling Nature, that thing of lightnings make sense, since Zabuza (watercooler) could control the water near / Raiga (filler) could control lightnings / Gaara can control sand...
    Susanoo was a very popular Theory on NF, it's because(I'm not 100% sure on the lore) Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo are sisters which is why people believed Susanoo would be a jutsu. People werent sure who would use it, Some thought it was Kakashi's MS, or Sasukes "That Jutsu".
    Last edited by lesath; 02-27-2008 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Not Power Rangers.

Kamen Rider. Get it right, buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by gradoman View Post
    Not Power Rangers.

Kamen Rider. Get it right, buddy!
    ok................. VR Troopers anyone?