Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I agree with GodSaveTheQueen, i am pretty sure she might have died by the Kyuubi's paws

all of the above
    Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    I think he'll find out from the toad sage. Jiraiya completely forgot he 'named' Naruto, so its very possible he didn't recognise that he was Minato's son in regards to Snoman1's comment.

Jiraiya may have forgotten he named naruto, but what about his surname? I'm sure Uzumaki should have made him remember something. Also, there was that conversation between Tsunade and Jiraiya about naruto, minato and kyuubi, you know, the one where there was confirmation that Minato was Naruto's dad

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Didn't Minato create the sealing technique? Maybe it is a tribute to his wife.
    You could be right there dude. That'd be a pleasant surprise if it is, well apart from his mum being dead
    ------------------------------------------
    snoman1, i must of missed that bit. you tell me where to find it?
    Last edited by stewchan; 02-29-2008 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

all of the above
    ch 367 pg 6-13 a talk about pain, naruto, minato and kushina. Reading it again fights my own argument a bit but oh well lol

i tip my hat to you snoman, you were right in regards to them knowing who narutos parents were. thanks for that.

if you notice he's also holding his book, where main character is called naruto too and still forgets he named him (or think its that book lol)

only way for Narutos mother to come

The only plausible way for Narutos mother to return if she was

A. If Konoha told her son died in the sealing process left, and never knew he survived. Now years later she finds out hes alive and comes to reunite with him.

B. Was detained/brainwashed by some unknown entity, IE Danzou or something. And he rescues her in some miraculous raid and she spills the beans. Which I believe is far out of the spectrum of happening.

C. She got amnesia, lived a normal till one day it magically went away. () Total Soap style.

the only other option for her "living" if is she is in some condition where she could not take care of Naruto, IE driven insane, comma, ect. This would be and interesting way for her to still "live" but be out of Narutos life. It would also make a cool mini arch if he were to go see her. I think it would be a sobering moment.
    Last edited by redwagon; 02-29-2008 at 05:35 AM. Reason: addition

I like your C and 'other' option. I still think though that if she's still alive it would of been out of disgust for the kyuubi that she ran away, not necessarily naruto even though he's now its 'vessel'

I still like to assume she's dead. If she would have left out of disgust, I believe a little bit of that would have come up when Jiraiya and Tsunade were speaking before Jiraiya left.

not if they didn't know, how many ninjas were wounded/killed by the kyuubi. you couldnt account for everyone incase he ate some

she saw the demon get sealed inside naruto as the 4th died and buggered off without telling anyone

also, it could of been her that actually done the jutsu that sealed the kyuubi, whirlpool sel on narutos stomach mind (minato might be the one alive, just to take madara/akatsuki down from inside lol)

I have a thought bugging me, since Naruto left the village to train with Jiraiya. He looked up to the faces and enclosing the 4th's one with two fingers said something like wait and see. Why would he do that? Because he knew the 4th had sealed the kyuubi in him? Or for some other reason?
    If he doesn't know yet, he will very soon, and I think in that case Kakashi will be the one dropping the new.