Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman1 View Post
    is there actually any evidence that naruto does/doesn't know about the 4th being his father? Jiraya and Naruto spent 2 1/2 years together i don't see why jiraiya would not have told him then
    Yeah, but dont you think he would of mentioned it somewhere in the manga that he knew, at least when he was doing the Elemental Wind Chakra training??

Quote Originally Posted by Snoman1 View Post
    is there actually any evidence that naruto does/doesn't know about the 4th being his father? Jiraya and Naruto spent 2 1/2 years together i don't see why jiraiya would not have told him then
    could be possible.....
    but as this is a manga.....i guess kishi would wanna show this incident as its very important news for out main character......
    i guess he ll know abt it when he finds out about jmans death, he ll be pretty down after jmans death is broken to him so he ll need some inspiration, n wat better than to hear of his father being the 4 th hokage.....
    kishi did say its time for naruto to mature.....guess if both these news r broken to him....
    he's definitely gonna become serious.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbr241 View Post
    1. His mother will miracously come back from wherever the hell she was hiding right before Naruto fights Pein and tells him (sort of a boost of confidence thing)

2. Kakashi tells him the reason why he believes Naruto will surpase the 4th because of all that Naruto has been gone through and then lets his slip with some bullshit like (greatness is in your blood), lol
    First of all the only way Naruto's mother can come back is if she is being held captive in some distant country somewhere; because their really isn't any other way to explain such a long absence. If Naruto's mother was just living a normal life and just happened to turn up one day, Naruto would be furious, as expected. I personally belive that she died of some unforeseen cause.

Now back to the main question, their are a nuber of people who could tell Naruto that we is the 4th's son, so we can't really be sure about that, what we can be sure of though, is that that toad key is definetly going to play a major roal in it.

Funeral:

Naruto: Kakashi, why did he have to die :(.
    Kakashi: You really liked him do you, just like your father.
    Naruto: My... father?
    Kakashi: Look up.
    Naruto: The 4th Hokage.... :o

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    there are infinite possibilities to tell him since everybody over the age of 25 could know.
    I doubt that is true, I think Naruto was just born and only the close friends of Minato know.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    I doubt that is true, I think Naruto was just born and only the close friends of Minato know.
    theres a difference between "everybody over the age of 25 could know" and "everybody over the age of 25 does know"

Naruto's mother is sooo awesome if she's been hiding all this time. I mean yea let your son live his whole life alone in another village with a bijuu inside of him, while she has her pool party in village of whirlpool.

I hope she's dead...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I wanna say that Naurto will find out probably after he finds out that Jiriaya has died from Tsunade, because that frog who had the key will hand himself over to naruto

Naruto will find out his dad is the 4th hokage in the next 2 years around the sametime ichigo find's out his dad is a shinigami. nuff said, pace!

I think he'll find out from the toad sage. Jiraiya completely forgot he 'named' Naruto, so its very possible he didn't recognise that he was Minato's son in regards to Snoman1's comment.

as for Naruto's mum, she could of just ran away because everytime she saw Naruto, she saw the beast that killed her husband. So never know, she might still be out there.

Just one question as an afterthought, why does the seal on the Kyuubi look like the whirlpool country logo???

Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    theres a difference between "everybody over the age of 25 could know" and "everybody over the age of 25 does know"
    Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by stewchan View Post
    Just one question as an afterthought, why does the seal on the Kyuubi look like the whirlpool country logo???
    Didn't Minato create the sealing technique? Maybe it is a tribute to his wife.