Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

When will Naruto find out he is the Fourth's Son?

Ok, so last night after watching my own little mini marathon of Naruto, I had 2 "theories" about when Naruto will be told that the Fourth was his father. Obviously, Tsunade, Kakashi, and pretty much the older generation knows the big secret.

1. His mother will miracously come back from wherever the hell she was hiding right before Naruto fights Pein and tells him (sort of a boost of confidence thing)

2. Kakashi tells him the reason why he believes Naruto will surpase the 4th because of all that Naruto has been gone through and then lets his slip with some bullshit like (greatness is in your blood), lol

What do you guys think??

My question would be, why in the hell would Naruto's mother need to hide from her own village? Tsunade will probably tell him somewhere down the line and the information on his mother should come soon after that.

God Save MY Queen!
    i wish naruto discovers it really soon, then train his butt off to be as great as his father was. I hope he learns Body Flicker (is that what you call the teleport thingy that minato used?)

And I bet Kuchina is already dead by the Kyuubi's hands.. i hope im wrong..

there are infinite possibilities to tell him since everybody over the age of 25 could know.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I don't see why it would have been confirmed that the fourth was Naruto's father unless that information was going to come into play soon, I'd say someone like Tsunade will most likely let it slip, or if he meets Danzou and he makes some snide comment like "just because you're his son you think you can blah blah blah"

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    My question would be, why in the hell would Naruto's mother need to hide from her own village? Tsunade will probably tell him somewhere down the line and the information on his mother should come soon after that.
    she's not from the leaf if thats what your thinking... shes from the hidden village of the whirlpool. maybe thats where she's at...?

I was thinking that it might be sooner he finds out because Jiraiya's death may bring Naruto to question about more things. I think Kakashi is a very likely candidate for letting the cat out of the bag since he was Minato's student and Jiraiya is gone now. It would be a good source of motivation for when Naruto trains, and could possibly be used to give him needed motivation to complete a jutsu he is trying learn.

Quote Originally Posted by GusandoX View Post
    she's not from the leaf if thats what your thinking... shes from the hidden village of the whirlpool. maybe thats where she's at...?
    Well she can't be in the country of whirlpools. I think Jiraiya said that she was form the former country of whirlpools, that means it doesn't exist anymore and she can't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden82 View Post
    Well she can't be in the country of whirlpools. I think Jiraiya said that she was form the former country of whirlpools, that means it doesn't exist anymore and she can't be there.
    I read in someone's post, that Jiraiya sayed that, ana that the former contry of whirlpools is now part of the fire country.

Then he added, that because of that, the simbol of the village was a leaf with a whirlpool inside it, and the leaf shinnobi's uniforms had whirlpools on their backs and naruto has it in the arm. which makes a lot of sense to me.

Kushina is dead, maybe naruto will know why at the same time he is told about his father.

But i think the one to tell this to naruto is that frog key Jiraiya left behind before his fight with pain.
    Naruto.... In my case... the gateway for the manga universe.

all of the above
    is there actually any evidence that naruto does/doesn't know about the 4th being his father? Jiraya and Naruto spent 2 1/2 years together i don't see why jiraiya would not have told him then