Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Good Point, consider said threads merged...if there are any others...they're coming here too.
    Mmmm Archiel your powers of combination are too sexy for me to resist!!!

He is in Shikai mode but he does have to learn the name of his sword so that they do not deminish each others powers. Damn I wonder what his shikai material form would look like, I bet its even meaner than he is lol, scary...

I really like the idea of someone out there being stronger and more capable than the main character will ever be, I hope Kenpachi is this man. Im pretty sure Yamamoto knows Kenpachi's true potential and probably true power since he trained him in some way and Im going to go out on a limb here and say that Yamamoto and Kenpachi at their current levels are stronger than Ichigo is currently, that matched with the experience they have they would completely own Ichigo in any fight Im betting, I really don't think Ichigo could beat Nnoitora at his current level/experience so Kenpachi was a good mix up for this fight. Lets hope he reveals the name of his Zanpakuto soon although they look like their still messing with each others power since his zanpakuto is all messed up looking still, unless thats the way its supose to look. exciting!!!
    A pie in the sky?

When I see arguments like this it makes me feel like we're slowly turning into those idiots that fight over dumb shit in Naruto....Kenpachi has Shikai, just not full access to its power because he doesn't know the sword's name...it's been stated in the Official Data Book, so get over yourselves.

can someone sticky this please im tired of topics like this so this can never be debated again!!!

I thought this was plainly obvious.

Kenpachi forces his sword into shikai against his sword's will, since he doesn't know its name. This is why Kenpachi's sword sounds like its screaming, and why it looks broken and worn out. Those dents and marks on the sword are not because of how much Ken has used the sword, but the fact that he has basically been fighting with his sword for such a long time. Even now he still has no clue what its name is, hence it still looks like its in poor shape.

I somewhat hoped Ken would make some attempt to figure it out after fighting Ichigo, but he hasn't changed a damn bit. But since when has there been character development in Bleach?

Ichigo suddenly made improvements after fighting Ulquiorra so he could last longer in his Vaizard-form. I always wondered if it had something to do with Inoues healing? It never got proper explained or I must've missed it but that's off-topic.

I think we might see something different from Kenpachi in the next chapters besides from his usual ranting and laughing whenever he gets stabbed or wounded, I personally hope for Bankai so he can finish off that Espada Nnoitra (Sp?) or just something else than the usual hacking/slashing moves ;>

Hopefully this will be the final post to this already dead thread. Much like how Zangetsu was released before the SS arc before the name was known good old Kenny is in the same situation. The thing is Kenny probably knows the name of his sword but is not believing in it. So they are still hurting each other. Either way as soon as the name is said there will be a huge power gain, new skills, and more flashy effects. And a combination of Kenny's attitude will result in a Nnoitra saying, "What the hell was that!!!!" So as stated by the 20 other people in this thread Kenny's sword is in Shikai mode. Not because of skill or age or the fact that he looks like a BAMF, but the fact that Kenny's reitsu is like the Hoover Dam with all the water being shot out at once.

The End to this thread(hopefully)

Quote Originally Posted by Krokben View Post
    Ichigo suddenly made improvements after fighting Ulquiorra so he could last longer in his Vaizard-form. I always wondered if it had something to do with Inoues healing? It never got proper explained or I must've missed it but that's off-topic.

I think we might see something different from Kenpachi in the next chapters besides from his usual ranting and laughing whenever he gets stabbed or wounded, I personally hope for Bankai so he can finish off that Espada Nnoitra (Sp?) or just something else than the usual hacking/slashing moves ;>
    bankai for kenpachi = lame

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    I thought this was plainly obvious.

Kenpachi forces his sword into shikai against his sword's will, since he doesn't know its name. This is why Kenpachi's sword sounds like its screaming, and why it looks broken and worn out. Those dents and marks on the sword are not because of how much Ken has used the sword, but the fact that he has basically been fighting with his sword for such a long time. Even now he still has no clue what its name is, hence it still looks like its in poor shape.

I somewhat hoped Ken would make some attempt to figure it out after fighting Ichigo, but he hasn't changed a damn bit. But since when has there been character development in Bleach?
    I actually like your explaination of how he works with his sword, very well described.

Im thinking that Kenpachi is going to be hurt really bad all of a sudden and then he will be near death and suddenly have a conversation with his sword and then be able to know its name and come back from the dead all refreshed and his sword looking like new again. Dunno if it will happen with Nnoitora though, I wanna see how much sharper his sword would be if he started working with it than against it.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Krokben View Post
    Ichigo suddenly made improvements after fighting Ulquiorra so he could last longer in his Vaizard-form. I always wondered if it had something to do with Inoues healing? It never got proper explained or I must've missed it but that's off-topic. ;>
    Bleach 282 | Read bleach chapter 282 manga online
    Bleach 283 | Read bleach chapter 283 manga online

This explains that right there. He is pretty much forcing himself to stay in his hollow form.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Okay then that last post was so off topic that it entitles this thread to be insta-buried.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?