Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kenpachi's Zanpaktou is always in Shikai

Some proof that Kenpachi has a released Zanpaktou but doesn't know it's name. I think some people either forgot all about this, read over it, or is in serious denial.

Bleach 109 | Read bleach chapter 109 manga online
    Kenpachi:This...is the true form of my soul cutter.

True Form=Shikai AKA released form...

Bleach 113 | Read bleach chapter 113 manga online
    Zangetsu states how Kenpachi and his blade doesn't trust each other. To learn your zanpaktou's name, you have to earn it's trust. Just like Ichigo earned Zangetsu's trust.

Bleach 120 | Read bleach chapter 120 manga online
    Yoiruchi: Have you ever noticed that your zangetsu is always in it's released form
    Ichigo: Really? So its like Kenpachi's soul cutter? (Zanpaktou)
    [some ppl might say "well, yoiruchi said it, so it cant be true, i wanna hear it from kenpachi". Um...news flash...Kubo made up BOTH kenpachi and Yoiruchi...Kubo used Yoiruchi as a medium to reveal some information]

EVEN BETTER

http://i30.tinypic.com/2exyr2q.png

To the right, on the second column, it translates to:
    [Constant-release type] Zanpakuto that constantly take their "shikai" form due to their wielder's great spiritual power. Ichigo and Kenpachi's zanpakuto belong to this type.

Stated by Kubo Tite himself, done
    Last edited by MyZTiK; 02-27-2008 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyZTiK View Post
    Some proof that Kenpachi has a released Zanpaktou but doesn't know it's name. I think some people either forgot all about this, read over it, or is in serious denial.

Bleach 109 | Read bleach chapter 109 manga online
    Kenpachi:This...is the true form of my soul cutter.

True Form=Shikai AKA released form...

Bleach 113 | Read bleach chapter 113 manga online
    Zangetsu states how Kenpachi and his blade doesn't trust each other. To learn your zanpaktou's name, you have to earn it's trust. Just like Ichigo earned Zangetsu's trust.

Bleach 120 | Read bleach chapter 120 manga online
    Yoiruchi: Have you ever noticed that your zangetsu is always in it's released form
    Ichigo: Really? So its like Kenpachi's soul cutter? (Zanpaktou)
    [some ppl might say "well, yoiruchi said it, so it cant be true, i wanna hear it from kenpachi". Um...news flash...Kubo made up BOTH kenpachi and Yoiruchi...Kubo used Yoiruchi as a medium to reveal some information]

Once again, its stated that Kenpachi's zanpaktou is in released form. Kenpachi forces his zanpaktou to fight instead of fighting side by side like ichigo and zangetsu does. (this proof can be found on a later page of chapter 113)

I hope this post makes some of you people realize finally that kenpachi really has a released Zanpaktou that he doesn't know the name of

BTW, if anyone else wants to find MORE proof, plz share.
    You can't have a Shikai if you don't know the Zanpakuto's name

Bleach 114 | Read bleach chapter 114 manga online

sorry you failed.

And

Who the fuk is Yoiruchi?

Veteran Member
    your both right lol

obviously one of many plot holes in kubo's work...one time he says its in its released form, another that its not if you dont know its name

I think Kenpachi is smart enough to notice that his sword looks a whole lot more different than everyone else's sealed swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrow View Post
    You can't have a Shikai if you don't know the Zanpakuto's name

Bleach 114 | Read bleach chapter 114 manga online

sorry you failed.

And

Who the fuk is Yoiruchi?
    Are u blind? I know he doesn't know his zanpaktou's name...i state it in my damn post. And your link just verifies that he doesn't know its name; bring out proof that Kenpachi's zanpaktou isn't released. Don't give me proof on how everyone else needs a name to release, SHOW ME SPECIFICALLY WHERE IT SAYS KENPACHI HAS A SEALED SWORD. Kenpachi is an exception to the "you need to know your zanpaktou's name to release your sword". How do i know this? Err...Read my first post.

You failed to disprove me with your garbage "proof"

And i misplaced the i in Yoruichi's name -_- big deal...

*edit*
    Put the official data book on #1 post
    Last edited by MyZTiK; 02-27-2008 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I think Kenpachi is smart enough to notice that his sword looks a whole lot more different than everyone else's sealed swords.
    It looks so different because of the dents and cuts in it, which were caused by fighting. o_o; Other than that it looks like a plain ol' Zanpakutou.

And of course this theory is right, Kubo's just an idiot for saying only Zanpakutou's of which the name is known can be Shikai.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    It looks so different because of the dents and cuts in it, which were caused by fighting. o_o; Other than that it looks like a plain ol' Zanpakutou.

And of course this theory is right, Kubo's just an idiot for saying only Zanpakutou's of which the name is known can be Shikai.
    If the dents and cuts were from the results of fighting, wouldn't his Zanpakuto just heal itself?

Zvarri! Once again the truth has been elegantly revealed to me. IT IS A PLOT HOLE
    Last edited by Macduff; 02-25-2008 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If the dents and cuts were from the results of fighting, wouldn't his Zanpakuto just heal itself?
    Apperantly not. It's said in the anime that his Zanpakutou looks that beat up because of fighting.

I believe it was stated his sword is like that due to it being a reflection of his personality.

Kenpachi constantly tries to weaken himself so weaker prey aren't too easy. His sword is worn down and dull because of the same reason.