• Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail 292 Discussion / 293 Predictions

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Don't you just love it when a fire-based character says, "I'm all fired up!" .

Love the chapter. Woulda been better with Gildartz, but that also works .

^^ With gildartz in the picture, gray would have been relegated which most ppl wouldn't have liked. Erza, Laxus and Natsu can't be taken out for obvious reasons. Gajeel is needed to battle rogue. It's been foreshadowed for far too long and although Gray has a bone to pick with Rufus, if gildartz were to join it would have been in place of gray and it would have been overkill. I'm sure he wouldn't have taken part were he around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Go new team Fairy Tail ^^ bust their sorry asses!

My attention has gone from the new FT team to the Dragon King Festival. Is Acnologia making a return again? If so, I think thats gonna be REAL bad

why don't this people ever learn that messing with zeref usually ends with dire consequences and huge disasters?
    At least there should have been rumours of this considering GH most likely came back from tenrou island and have been around for the past 7 years. At least one of them surely made mention of what happened someway, somehow. Obviously, others may have tried to make use of zeref in the immediate past and met similar fates thus after zeref supposedly went into "hibernation" of his own volition. So why are people still trying to revive the guy? If they know so much about him as to know how to revive him, then why haven't they tried to find out why he is in "hibernation" in the 1st place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hahaha, so it's here, I didn't expect it so soon, heh so we will see all the Dragons, all the Dragonslayers, all mayor demons, Zeref and humans.

Remember, Ignil said that they will meet at the Dragon King's Festival and that they will take care of Zeref there...

Humans, Demons, Dragons, yet the festival is called the Dragon King's Festival, looks like the king is the Demon Dragon Humanoid King or something ;P, I guess Acnologia would fit the Demon-Dragon King.

Oh right, so who is the person with Zeref's presence/power ? Is it the Bunny (doubt it) or is it the Pumpkin.

Mystogan/Jellal should be in Gray's place, but I guess that would have been a cheat form FT's side.

Stupid move, Grey instead of S-class Mirajane... Stupid stupid stupid. If Mira had stood there i'd be cheering and screaming my socks off for this team.

(And gildartz instead of Gajeel )

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    ^^ With gildartz in the picture, gray would have been relegated which most ppl wouldn't have liked. Erza, Laxus and Natsu can't be taken out for obvious reasons. Gajeel is needed to battle rogue. It's been foreshadowed for far too long and although Gray has a bone to pick with Rufus, if gildartz were to join it would have been in place of gray and it would have been overkill. I'm sure he wouldn't have taken part were he around.
    Still, it was stupid to pick Grey over Mira. And we all KNOW IT. THAT would've been the perfect team(without gildartz), the 3 s-class and 2 dragonslayers. 3 guys/2 gals.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Still, it was stupid to pick Grey over Mira. And we all KNOW IT. THAT would've been the perfect team(without gildartz), the 3 s-class and 2 dragonslayers. 3 guys/2 gals.
    Well, Grey actually beat the strongest of the 7 GH warriors below BlueNote and Hades, while Mira lost to a normal member of the 7 elite. This would suggest that Grey isn't just stronger, but way stronger than Mira.