View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 75.00%
  • l4l Great

1 25.00%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    No reaction at all. There's a reason why there's no Black Dragon Slayer. That's because the Black Dragon could give two shits about a human.
    I wonder about that, I've been thinking if there is then it would be Zeref.

Zeref and Acnologia have some sort of connection, we don't know what kind of relationship they have but we know Zeref can summon him and he seems to know a bit about him.

The only thing is Zeref is sh*t scared of him and like you said acnologia thinks of humans as nothing more than cockroaches.

Zeref can summon him? I don't know about that. If anything, it appears Zeref can sense when Acnologia is approaching, but summoning him? Don't think so. Where in the manga is it mentioned that Zeref can summon him?

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Zeref can summon him? I don't know about that. If anything, it appears Zeref can sense when Acnologia is approaching, but summoning him? Don't think so. Where in the manga is it mentioned that Zeref can summon him?
    From what I understand he blames Grimoire Heart for provoking him to summon Acnologia.

Spoiler!

I don't think it was mainly because of their evil ambitions as Zeref said otherwise Acnologia would've showed up way back since Hades fell into darkness and set out to bring about the next apocalypse

I think it's no coincidence, he calls out his name and the black dragon appears shortly after and you can notice when he said "acnologia" he seemed serious compared to when he sensed him. If he sensed him when he said "acnologia" then he would've been in fear.