Hybrid View

363 discussion... spoilers

I knew Sasuke was gonna survive but he barely had chakra to move his body, no way he had enough chackra to summon Manda and use a genjutsu strong enough to control him AND then go to the "space" summoning creatures are. All this in less than a second... I wouldn't had mind if he summoned Manda before Deidara used his ultimate attack.

Also it seems whoever the guy in the shadows is, is the true "leader" of Akatsuki. My cousin thinks the members are being tricked to obtain the Bijuu and then the real plan will take place.

I agree...I knew Sasuke would survive, but how was the biggest question. He was so drained that it is amazing he could summon anything. But then again, you can do great things if you're desperate enough!

Well whatever this 'machine' is they were talking about I'm sure plays a big role in the ultimate goal of Aketsuki. I don't think it's simply to control wars, though I think that's part of it, it has to be something bigger..

What was said in the chapter is 100% true? Sasuke's sharingan is almost stronger than Itachi's one?

The truth is Itachi is boring, I hope he dies soon in a fight against Sasuke or whoever. Itachi was cool and great when he first appeared, but doing nothing during a long time made him a boring character

And another question: Pein is the Akatsuki Leader?

Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    And another question: Pein is the Akatsuki Leader?
    Seems like it. Now that his identity is revealed, everyone in Konoha shall be "In a world of PEIN"! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98