0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece 675 Discussion / 676 Predictions

Chapter 675: "And it's Called 'Shi-no-Kuni'" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/504/675

Enjoy!

woww okay site works again nice...

Nice setup chapter. not major happend

Though we know why Law got beaten up so fast earliyer .... vergo had his hart!!!
    I still don't get how law would agree to give his hart ???

anywhoo also interesting how monet can transform so she is a DF user smarter then she looks

about the smilie , it doesn't seem to respond to CC commands
    this will turn out to be a failure again
    How will smillie be stopt???

its an okay chapter, i guess i was hoping for more after the break tbh.
    chopper is still loose and no info about what he is doing yet

Ok, now i know why law can not against to Vergo, he control law's heart. but it seems if someone lose heart, the man is also can not died, but if someone do some hurt to the heart, the owner will be badly hurt. poor law, so careless to the CC.

Ok that explain why Luffy is still calm as fuck and Law is just annoyed at the situation. Vergo's level ain't that far apart as we all thought. Unlike the time when Croc captured Smokey and the SH and Luffy was really agitated. Still a tough fight though as he's not your average VA. Law probably need Smoker's help on this one if he fights Vergo.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    woww okay site works again nice...

Nice setup chapter. not major happend

Though we know why Law got beaten up so fast earliyer .... vergo had his hart!!!
    I still don't get how law would agree to give his hart ???

anywhoo also interesting how monet can transform so she is a DF user smarter then she looks
    Law said that there's something on this island that could be a key or something to turn the NW into chaos, something among those line. It's probably worth giving your heart for.

sig made by me

One major thing that I noticed was that Sanjis body is really though (what Nami said), Hope that Sanji will kick some ass if hes back in his own body.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Rather deliscious looking candy for something so poisonous, And how many brokers are there? 10? 15? 30? all I know is there is a lot.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I think that it's a given, that Sanji and Zoro and Luffy, and... well all their main fighters has tougher bodies than...well Nami. It's about being a manly man! Even if Nami can kick some ass, his level is nowhere near the main fighters.

Interesting enough chapter coz of the Laws heart thingie. It's always a bit of a pain to go thru these with one chapter per week, always a better read when u read few months worth at the time, but who the hell could wait that long :0

(thought i quoted other post, but it seems that it didn't work that way)

(double edit: not even once per week since there seems to be weekly breaks now and then).

Nice to hear I wasn't the only one having problems getting onto this site for the past two days.....

Great chapter with ample set up for the coming ones. Glad to hear Law and SHs aren't that far below Vergo (presumably). Afterall, Law has defeated Smoker before and I'm sure Luffy can, too.

It would seem as if Monet is a DF user afterall...and someone doubted my speculation hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Ok that explain why Luffy is still calm as fuck and Law is just annoyed at the situation. Vergo's level ain't that far apart as we all thought. Unlike the time when Croc captured Smokey and the SH and Luffy was really agitated. Still a tough fight though as he's not your average VA. Law probably need Smoker's help on this one if he fights Vergo.

Law said that there's something on this island that could be a key or something to turn the NW into chaos, something among those line. It's probably worth giving your heart for.
    agree with you.

The thing is wathever it may be, it still puts law at a disadvantage.
    Maybe he was planning on taking it back somehow..

Great chapter with ample set up for the coming ones. Glad to hear Law and SHs aren't that far below Vergo (presumably). Afterall, Law has defeated Smoker before and I'm sure Luffy can, too.
    i think we overated him. becuz of the way he took on law.
    love the whey oda playd that out