• |3| Average

1 5.88%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I see, in war people die senseless deaths (Unlike certain other war with ninjas in them...), Except for Orihime of course, That would be Hating
    It would have been pointless since:
    a) she would die and went to SS and currently Quincy only slay Shinigami,
    b) she would die and Urahara would create her a gigai and one that can bear babies (if Ishin's gigai made by Urahara (?) could procreate, then hers can as well),
    b+) knowing that she can swap gigais like socks in case she got infected, she will go on a rampage an do all the guys she likes without worrying ;P (this one is for the hatters, since this would remap her personality, a little ),
    c) one of the quincy would fuse with her, but she would take over him and with her new power upped miraculous powers, she would return everything to normal ,
    d) her soul is obliterate into a billion pieces and she is finally put to rest, but somehow goes to HM, eats other demons and comeback as semi-arrance and semi-hollow at the end of this arc .

There will be no new chapter for the next two weeks. Before you start asking why it's because a) Kubo has pneumonia and b) since this week issue of Jump is a double issue (Obon festival in Japan, I think) there won't be any releases of any kind next week.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Can't say too much by way of complaining or belly aching. Hope Kubo gets better soon.

Now how many festivals are there in Japan now? (grin)!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I love Mangastream's sense of humer in this situation

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/80730430/1
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I don't understand why didn't byakuya use his kido and shunpo.
    Once they steal his bankai, he'd have to try out his second best abilities. If i remember correctly, byakuya's skilled with kido and cabable at eisho haki and shunpo. He could have tried that instead of using his weak shikai.
    If i were byakuya I'd combine super speed with kido and attack As Nodt with a barrage of Byakurais, or I'd try to imprison him with Rikujou Koro, Sajou Sabaku or Hyappurankan. They're all N.60 kido spells and byakuya should be able to use them with no problems. He could have stopped senbonzakura Kageyoshi with Danku, or something...
    Could it be he was too shocked to think rationally?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I don't understand why didn't byakuya use his kido and shunpo.
    Once they steal his bankai, he'd have to try out his second best abilities. If i remember correctly, byakuya's skilled with kido and cabable at eisho haki and shunpo. He could have tried that instead of using his weak shikai.
    If i were byakuya I'd combine super speed with kido and attack As Nodt with a barrage of Byakurais, or I'd try to imprison him with Rikujou Koro, Sajou Sabaku or Hyappurankan. They're all N.60 kido spells and byakuya should be able to use them with no problems. He could have stopped senbonzakura Kageyoshi with Danku, or something...
    Could it be he was too shocked to think rationally?
    Oh well, I might as well answer it.

First, shunpo... he was (?) using it, but he wasn't fast enough to outrun someone that moves and shoots without moving a finger, plus running around him wouldn't add too much since he seemingly couldn't do enough damage anyway (beside the first hit). Not to mention that his main aim was to figure out the enemies abilities... by taking hits... or so it seems .

Second, kidou... right, using spells that are even closer to normal spiritual particles than a soul or a zan, against an opponent that specializes in absorbing spiritual particles, isn't a smart move. Shinigami have battled and bested the Quincy over 800 years ago, they know what they should use and what not (at last that's what they thought ;P). Beside, seemingly not a single (?) spell ever worked on a Quincy... or just hasn't been used against one... I think .

Third, he was hit with the fear thorn, which, as shown, has greatly reduced his reflexes and reaction time, although it accumulated to an immeasurable amount only in the later part of a fight. Beside you have to add the shock of their best, yet not secret, weapon being used against them.

Thanks Zero!
    I completely forgot quincies can absorb kido since it's basically reishi...of well then. You cleared my doubts. I only hope Byakuya's not really dead...

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    The only problem I have with this idea is wouldn't someone of that skill level know the shortcomings of their abilities better then anyone else? I mean he would have had to have spent alot of time pondering how an enemy could counter his Bankai and yet he hasn't shown any semblance of a well thought out counter attack.

I know they were under the mistaken idea that their bankai's could be sealed and not stolen but I still find it hard to believe they wouldn't know a way to counter themselves.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    The only problem I have with this idea is wouldn't someone of that skill level know the shortcomings of their abilities better then anyone else? I mean he would have had to have spent alot of time pondering how an enemy could counter his Bankai and yet he hasn't shown any semblance of a well thought out counter attack.

I know they were under the mistaken idea that their bankai's could be sealed and not stolen but I still find it hard to believe they wouldn't know a way to counter themselves.
    And the funny thing is, it was shown on Byakuya's last fight.

sig made by me