4 23.53%
  • |3| Average

1 5.88%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sad for byakuya though...i mean i know some ppl were baying for blood but this was kinda overkill haha...but anyway...KENPACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though honestly i dont expect even him to beat the leader dude. That would just be lame.

Quote Originally Posted by icedout921 View Post
    so are the fodder stern ritters just that weak?

I mean ken didnt even remove the patch and he looks fine.

Yes he doesnt have a bankai but in shikai form shunshi should be waaaay stronger than kenpachi and ken shouldnt be that much stronger than byauka >.<
    Don't know if there weak or its just kenpachi got really really strong..... the reports akon send were 16 captain class SR's or even higher.... maybe there were weaker SR's cos the alphabet runs at 26 letters(SR A to Z)<---maybe, none the less these are still very strong fighters........or like i stated before kubo just took some bits and pieces from the new novel about kenpachi "level 4 secret" power potential<---beating 3 average/weak captain class quincies(whatever you wanna call them) would be walk in the park if this is the case....... <----he just needs to explain to how kenpachi got this strong....

1.) is it because the ability of his zanpaktou?
    2.)the sudden willingness to communicate with his zan after his draw/defeat from ichigo made him stronger and stronger as time passes?
    3.) He has saiyan blood?lols... after getting injured heavily and surviving he gets stronger
    4.) Or he manages to learn the name of his zanpaktou off screen to which i doubt since the spoilers say that kenpachi after the 17 months still doesn't know the name of his sword

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Sad for byakuya though...i mean i know some ppl were baying for blood but this was kinda overkill haha...but anyway...KENPACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though honestly i dont expect even him to beat the leader dude. That would just be lame.
    he won't its too early for me, this is the boss we are talking about, no matter how strong kenpachi is now its way too early for them too fight.... the blonde dude will step in and probably say you go ahead my emperor.... go to were the captain commander is and i'll handle this or kenpachi fights the 2...... gets heavily injured and outnumbered in 1-2 chapters then yamamoto steps in and they tag team

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Byakuya got fracking waxed. I mean, damn, man got merced by his own Bankai. Now THAT, Sir Kubo, is how you handle an exit for a main character. Little bastards always whine 'everything's so predictable' so suck on that one for a while.

Who comes strolling through with 3 dead SR shishkabobbed on his zanpaktou? Kenpachi, always one to make an entrance.

Keep it UP, Kubo my man. Epic.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Byakuya will not die, strong will.
    Kenpachi come on, help Byakuya.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    i still think byakua is still alive i think he's the last captain Kubo would use to make an example out of when there's still a useless captain (kommamura).... kenpachi how original for him to turn up that way.... we still need to learn more about these quinces they must be using some dark arts as well because i don't see how they can use fear to control their opponents etc.... just saying theirs more to it cos after all quinces are just meer humans.

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    i still think byakua is still alive i think he's the last captain Kubo would use to make an example out of when there's still a useless captain (kommamura).... kenpachi how original for him to turn up that way.... we still need to learn more about these quinces they must be using some dark arts as well because i don't see how they can use fear to control their opponents etc.... just saying theirs more to it cos after all quinces are just meer humans.
    The old Quincy where only one, of the many magic user clans (humans) that expertized on slaying hollows, which means that there were those that specialized on a different kind of opponent... of course the old Quincy died, thus they needed to strengthen them with everything they could get on earth, or other realms where Shinigami wouldn't notice.

Actually, in many games, there is a spell that inflicts terror/fear on your opponent to paralyze him/slow him, make him run away.

He died ? Rather he was massacred ;P. For a moment it felt anticlimactic, since literally, no one of the good guys (beside this arc ;P) died from one shot. Yes they fell after one hit, but never died, thus it's alright if he died after all those attacks (thorns, one-handed body piercer, being torn apart 4 times (?) by his bankai to finally being splashed on the wall like a bug). It wouldn't be cool if he survived after all those, especially after loosing all that blood, but hey it's a mangaverse in the afterlife, everything can happen, plus "it appears...", right how many characters appeared to be dead until now, yet are still alive ;P ?

Damn, they can steal more than one bankai (it's getting even more ridiculous, Ichigo better start training in his inner world again).

The thorn guy actually said that Byakuya could use his Shikai, is that a mistake on his part or a mistranslation ?
    Last edited by Zero; 07-27-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Badass Kenpachi is badass!!! I sure hope he'll fight the light haired guy though coz he won't win against Buckbeard.

I don't mind Byakuya dying but not this way. Not only did Kubo killed him literally he also murdered his character. He's supposed to be one of the strongest captain out there but got owned like a fodder to a Quincy. He also did injustice to Byakuya on the Tsukishima fight. Having a hard time against a human while Ichigo easily dispatches Ginjou. I could let that fight slip away coz Tsuki's ability is hax but this time it's unacceptable. I demand Dogface and Toshiro heads. If Byakuya dies then those two should die also.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I don't mind Byakuya dying but not this way. Not only did Kubo killed him literally he also murdered his character. He's supposed to be one of the strongest captain out there but got owned like a fodder to a Quincy. He also did injustice to Byakuya on the Tsukishima fight. Having a hard time against a human while Ichigo easily dispatches Ginjou. I could let that fight slip away coz Tsuki's ability is hax but this time it's unacceptable.
    I agree 1000%.

I don't mind Byakuya dying but the way he did pissed me off royally! Byakuya was essentially Ichigo's rival, so to see him drop like that is pure bullshit! I know Kubo wanted to elicit a response from his fan-base and he certainly did.

If Byakuya remains dead with no revival, his death will anger me even more than now.
    Last edited by Anubiz632; 07-27-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Damn I can't believe byakuya died like that. There is more to the guy...I'm betting he's not dead >.>

But more importantly! Kenpachi in Da Houuussse!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I agree 1000%.

I don't mind Byakuya dying but the way he did pissed me off royally! Byakuya was essentially Ichigo's rival, so to see him drop like that is pure bullshit! I know Kubo wanted to elicit a response from his fan-base and he certainly did.

If Byakuya remains dead with no revival, his death will make anger me even more than now.
    Huh ? A rival, no not really, not at all. Byakuya was Ichigo's first (of many) mayor enemy which Kurosaki had to encounter a few times until he was strong enough to take him on (later on was Grimjow, Ulq, Aizen). He fulfilled his main role long ago, only side roles were left for him, not to mention that he lost one of them the moment As had stolen his bankai and owned him (thus, if Renji would to own As one day, it would equal to Renji surpassing Byakuya).