0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions

Chapter 502: "A Cherry Blossom Has Fallen" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/502

Enjoy!

MANGA*POLICE
    wow didnt see him dying...and kenpachi is a beast.. the only captain right now who can do anything to the quincies. and who was the mystery person who killed the guy ichago was fighting with 2 chapters ago

I am shocked. I never thought Byakuya would be among the ones to die... I truly didn't see that coming. What are you getting at, Kubo!? Why Byakuya!? T_T Dat shit was overkill too. To kill him like that with his own Bankai. It was kinda sad. Okay, Kubo. You have my attention now.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwilliam71383 View Post
    wow didnt see him dying...and kenpachi is a beast.. the only captain right now who can do anything to the quincies. and who was the mystery person who killed the guy ichago was fighting with 2 chapters ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I am shocked. I never thought Byakuya would be among the ones to die... I truly didn't see that coming. What are you getting at, Kubo!? Why Byakuya!? T_T Dat shit was overkill too. To kill him like that with his own Bankai. It was kinda sad. Okay, Kubo. You have my attention now.
    Guess this really is Bleach's final Arc and Kubo's doing a Large scale re-organization of the Afterlife. STILL, enough of the Milking Long Drawn out death, OKAY Kubo?

Can we get back to Ichigo now?

PS. If Kubo really wishes to impress me He should kill Orihime off. (that should be a real attitude adjustment for Ichigo).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

MANGA*POLICE
    jesus paul kill off little miss make everything alright because i control time...not orihime lol, i have to be honest i thought the she would get some time of crazy power up the potential for her powers seemed so high for me.. but yes if she died ichiago would spazz out

Little Byakuya is hacked to pieces. Kuchiki salad!
    Kubo is the boss! This is how you make a war! People die, people are slaughtered, famous characters get killed off. Unlike certain other war with ninjas in them...

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    PS. If Kubo really wishes to impress me He should kill Orihime off. (that should be a real attitude adjustment for Ichigo).
    What's with the Orihime hate...

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I agree 1000%.

I don't mind Byakuya dying but the way he did pissed me off royally! Byakuya was essentially Ichigo's rival, so to see him drop like that is pure bullshit! I know Kubo wanted to elicit a response from his fan-base and he certainly did.

If Byakuya remains dead with no revival, his death will anger me even more than now.
    This is war. People die senseless deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Dai View Post
    Little Byakuya is hacked to pieces. Kuchiki salad!
    Kubo is the boss! This is how you make a war! People die, people are slaughtered, famous characters get killed off. Unlike certain other war with ninjas in them...

What's with the Orihime hate...

This is war. People die senseless deaths.
    I see, in war people die senseless deaths (Unlike certain other war with ninjas in them...), Except for Orihime of course, That would be Hating

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I see, in war people die senseless deaths (Unlike certain other war with ninjas in them...), Except for Orihime of course, That would be Hating
    It would have been pointless since:
    a) she would die and went to SS and currently Quincy only slay Shinigami,
    b) she would die and Urahara would create her a gigai and one that can bear babies (if Ishin's gigai made by Urahara (?) could procreate, then hers can as well),
    b+) knowing that she can swap gigais like socks in case she got infected, she will go on a rampage an do all the guys she likes without worrying ;P (this one is for the hatters, since this would remap her personality, a little ),
    c) one of the quincy would fuse with her, but she would take over him and with her new power upped miraculous powers, she would return everything to normal ,
    d) her soul is obliterate into a billion pieces and she is finally put to rest, but somehow goes to HM, eats other demons and comeback as semi-arrance and semi-hollow at the end of this arc .

First of all KENPACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Second KENPACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Third KENPACHI... wth man.... 3 Stern RItters without even removing his eyepatch... with little to no scratch..... i think kubo has followed the novel narita and him co wrote about kenpachi which makes him uber OPed lols.... coz there is no way the old kenpachi can beat 3 SR's like that easily.... SR's who have blut, volstandig, ransotengai etc.... and now he faces the boss... i'm sure the boss won't fight him this early... it'll be the blonde dude the leader of the SR...can't wait to see that battle

Sad about byakuya though.... he was struck by As Nodt's ultimate "fear" ability..... got his bankai hit him last chapter.... got up... hit with his bankai again... before even falling down got his again with bankai..... if he is 100% dead as what the blonde guy mentioned.... its the most cruel thing to be killed that way so brutally by you're very own bankai... talk about hitting your pride...

Though i would not count next chapter as soon as the mexican wrestler and as nodt turns their backs... unohana appears close to byakuya's body(We've seen many characters in the past saying he/she died... ex. ulquiorra saying rukia died but survive because of hanatarou, things like that)..... i'm only gonna say 100% if they show his funeral like sasakibe.... kira's status isn't even confirmed

Lastly = KENPACHI!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet this quincies are sternritter R, I and P 29kq7pu.jpg

R.I.P. huh?

lmao