• |3| Average

1 5.88%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Damn, they can steal more than one bankai (it's getting even more ridiculous, Ichigo better start training in his inner world again).

The thorn guy actually said that Byakuya could use his Shikai, is that a mistake on his part or a mistranslation ?
    I hope they can't.. the big guy might have the device too.
    Why do you think Byakuya couldn't use his shikaiI?
    Even after this chapter I still haven't decided if As is a boy or a girl. I guess it's a must for most of long-running manga to have a genderless guy out there..i like them.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Sooooo I thought everyone was training really hard since Aizen.... wtf is this.... Quincys couldn't have been this strong before aizen came into play, so why the big gap in power? This is all very retarded lol.

But I did like the Kenpachi cameo
    A pie in the sky?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I wonder how Aizen would fare against these Quincies.

I cant help but laugh at "F's" name. It sounds too much like Ass Knots..lol. Hemorrhoids, perhaps? Byakuya just caught a serious case of hemorrhoids aka ass knots

how do you guys pronounce his name? Nodt = knot?, Nod, Noot (Noob with a T)?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    I hope they can't.. the big guy might have the device too.
    Why do you think Byakuya couldn't use his shikaiI?
    Even after this chapter I still haven't decided if As is a boy or a girl. I guess it's a must for most of long-running manga to have a genderless guy out there..i like them.
    Byakuya could still use his Shikai. The guy even said as much ("Can't hope to beat a Bankai with just your Shikai.")

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Sooooo I thought everyone was training really hard since Aizen.... wtf is this.... Quincys couldn't have been this strong before aizen came into play, so why the big gap in power? This is all very retarded lol.
    LOL, you really think 17 months of training is enough to get to where Aizen was before he hax'd himself up to a higher level? Really? REALLY!? Come now, don't be silly. If there's anyone close to where Aizen was, it should be Yamamoto. If Aizen hadn't turcoat'd on SS, these Quincys, with the exception of Buckbeard, would be shitting themselves right now. The Quincys are strong, stronger than the Shinigami without use of their Bankais, but they aren't Aizen-LevelRidiculouslyHaxStrong, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I wonder how Aizen would fare against these Quincies.

I cant help but laugh at "F's" name. It sounds too much like Ass Knots..lol. Hemorrhoids, perhaps? Byakuya just caught a serious case of hemorrhoids aka ass knots

how do you guys pronounce his name? Nodt = knot?, Nod, Noot (Noob with a T)?
    Well Aizen up to this day hasn't used his bankai but still kicked ass so yeah, he could wipe all of these Quincy outside of a Buckbeard.

edit: bankai not shikai.
    Last edited by arisart; 07-28-2012 at 12:08 AM.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Well Aizen up to this day hasn't used his Shikai but still kicked ass so yeah, he could wipe all of these Quincy outside of a Buckbeard.
    Complete Hypnosis was the ability of his Shikai, which he used to thoroughly trounce the Gotei 13 and Vizards. Well, you could argue that he probably didn't even need to use it to beat them all. He just used it to fuck with everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Complete Hypnosis was the ability of his Shikai, which he used to thoroughly trounce the Gotei 13 and Vizards. Well, you could argue that he probably didn't even need to use it to beat them all. He just used it to fuck with everybody.
    Sorry, I meant to say bankai. The Quincy can't steal his bankai coz he Aizen doesn't use it. Only his shikai.

sig made by me

Aizen kyoka suigetsu is a complete hax of all hax in manga history...... even IGN commented on it as being so far-fetch ability..... his complete hypnosis alone needs only one cast and can take affect even for 100's of years as he demonstrated in FKT that all the visoreds and captains got punke'd by KS ability lols.......... and once its cast there is no apparent way to counter it or even beat it.... only touching it before complete hypnosis is cast is it possible as demonstrated by gin........there is no way any quincy here can beat him individually especially with the fusion with the hogyouku....... even without KS and the hog... his base power is completely monstrous....with maybe yamamoto, ichigo and the kenpachi's in the novel can rival or surpass it

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Sorry, I meant to say bankai. The Quincy can't steal his bankai coz he Aizen doesn't use it. Only his shikai.
    Does he still have his shikai, or was it disintegrated for the future fusion purpose, that was aborted because of Kisuke's sealing spell ?

We will probably see Aizen again, just wait until the White-boy turns in to an ice chopstick, thus giving the Little-girl a pretext to release the Big-bad-daddy...

Ulq was able to escape that pocket dimension prison that Grim used again him (a present from Aizen) without even transforming, but Ichigo can't destroy an energy cage in his Fullbring x Bankai mode ?

800 years of experiments, training, creating new gadgets, combining powers with the other Magic User Clans (?), looks like it was enough to own SS . Never underestimated humanity's growth speed ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Ulq was able to escape that pocket dimension prison that Grim used again him (a present from Aizen) without even transforming, but Ichigo can't destroy an energy cage in his Fullbring x Bankai mode?
    You do remember that even Grimmjow said that the Negacion he trapped Ulquiorra in wasn't a permanent seal, don't you?

Now then, disregarding that, you do know that the cage was specifically designed for trapping Ichigo, don't you? Remember, their plan was to trap Ichigo in Hueco Mundo while the Quincy force goes to decimate SS. It only makes sense that Ichigo's having a ridiculously tough time breaking out. Such is the case when someone designs a device/technique specifically to keep you from doing something.