• |1| Terrible

9 42.86%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 595 Discussion / 596 Predictions

Chapter 595: "Fissure" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/595

Enjoy!

MANGA*POLICE
    it might just be me, but i think that madara will remain in his phasing stage until they take that fan from him somehow. the fan is the key for his physical attacts, as long as he has that he does not need to switch between physical and phasing

This chapter will be intense once it gets animated.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwilliam71383 View Post
    it might just be me, but i think that madara will remain in his phasing stage until they take that fan from him somehow. the fan is the key for his physical attacts, as long as he has that he does not need to switch between physical and phasing
    From all of Tobi's previous fights, when he phases anything he's touching/holding phases as well. The fan he's wielding certainly has some impressive capabilities (easily negated Naruto's rasengan, slices through boulders with ease, etc), but I don't believe it's immune to Tobi's phasing. Which means Tobi IS materializing during this fight, but since his timing is so incredible no one's managed a clean hit off him.

already read it but ....

- Tobi's Cant hit me jutsu is one tough nut to crack

- Gai & Kakashi are doing well in this fight but Kakashi is already spamming MS jutsu's is not a good sign for his health.

- I think in order for Kakashi to teleport something the chakra needed must be roughly proportional of the object being teleported. Since the statue is the 10 tails essentially it would require something on the level of the Kyuubi level chakra reserves to teleport with a MS jutsu.

- As powerful as Madara is offensively, Tobi defensively is just as difficult to deal with.

- I wonder if Sage mode is the key to fighting Tobi or at least give him the ability to predict when he phases in and out. Then maybe using the Extra reach of sage mode he can land a hit on Tobi like he did with Fat Pain. Apparently Sage mode natural energy is invisible to chakra sensing eyes so it can be an advantage.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

It's one thing to spam a jutsu to death just cuz, like Naruto and the Rasengan, but it's another thing to spam a jutsu and use it effectively every single time. And for that, I give Tobi mad props in this fight. He's got ridiculous timing to be phasing in and out to avoid well-coordinated attacks like that.

That was a great exchange of attacks in this chapter, by the way.

MANGA*POLICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    This chapter will be intense once it gets animated.

From all of Tobi's previous fights, when he phases anything he's touching/holding phases as well. The fan he's wielding certainly has some impressive capabilities (easily negated Naruto's rasengan, slices through boulders with ease, etc), but I don't believe it's immune to Tobi's phasing. Which means Tobi IS materializing during this fight, but since his timing is so incredible no one's managed a clean hit off him.
    yes ill have to agree with you... everything does pass through him while phasing.. it just seems to me like the fan might be a special item that isnt effected by his jutsu... but hey maybe they will explain it later

Naruto is probably using these exchanges to figure out Tobi's abilities and plan his strategy... hopefully Kakashi and Guy can buy enough time for Naruto to come up with something big. Guy was awesome in this chapter, but Kakashi's trump card was used somewhat wastefully. And while it's nice to see that Kakashi can use his Raikiri with Kunai, but why hasn't he done this earlier in the series?

I kinda wish Bee were involved in these exchanges. He's an expert at taijutsu, and is quite fast/strong himself. There's no reason for him to sit in Bijuu mode.

Mini-Bijuudama is awesome, I wonder if Naruto will ever be able to throw it. However, what's the deal with him needing a clone to create it, when he could just use multiple Kyuubi Arms to do the same thing? He's overcome his "Looking Right and Left at the Same Time" issue and can create Rasenshuriken without clones, so why is this Bijuudama any different?

Tobi seems to be able to completely negate Kakashi's Kamui... that provides further evidence for linking Tobi's phasing / warping powers with Kamui. Personally, I think Tobi can stop the Kamui in the same way Sasuke can stop his own Amaterasu.

Something I picked up from this chapter was how much of a badass Minato was. We have naruto who basically is in super saiyan mode right now, plus kakashi and gai. Three of the most powerful shinobi in the series, with knowledge of tobi’s skills and still haven’t been able to land one meaningful strike.

Minato faced tobi without knowing of his abilities, thinking about wanting to be with his dying wife and the kyubi destroying the village. He still managed to beat tobi. The dude was just awesome!

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    Something I picked up from this chapter was how much of a badass Minato was. We have naruto who basically is in super saiyan mode right now, plus kakashi and gai. Three of the most powerful shinobi in the series, with knowledge of tobiís skills and still havenít been able to land one meaningful strike.

Minato faced tobi without knowing of his abilities, thinking about wanting to be with his dying wife and the kyubi destroying the village. He still managed to beat tobi. The dude was just awesome!
    THAT Tobi & THIS Tobi are entirely different; their fighting style, motivation, & level of timing & skill shown. I don't think it's comparable.

Tobi's shown before that he can easily phase very specific portions of himself without losing a beat but this chapter was on another level, to completely cancel out 2 of the best strategic fighters in the series & someone like Naruto who's ingenuity always levels those of a higher caste.....respect.

Would have been epic if during these moments where's phased through partially, he'd managed to plant a Zetsu spore of a Seal jutsu on one of them i.e. Binding Seals similar to what Danzou did in a split second of contact with Sasuke.

Defense wins Championships......and Wars evidently.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    THAT Tobi & THIS Tobi are entirely different; their fighting style, motivation, & level of timing & skill shown. I don't think it's comparable.

Tobi's shown before that he can easily phase very specific portions of himself without losing a beat but this chapter was on another level, to completely cancel out 2 of the best strategic fighters in the series & someone like Naruto who's ingenuity always levels those of a higher caste.....respect.

Would have been epic if during these moments where's phased through partially, he'd managed to plant a Zetsu spore of a Seal jutsu on one of them i.e. Binding Seals similar to what Danzou did in a split second of contact with Sasuke.

Defense wins Championships......and Wars evidently.
    I know characters in the manga get better with time, I’m sure he’s wiser than he was when he faced minato. Still, I haven’t seen anything that confirms he wasn’t as good back then. Maybe the only reason he hadn’t shown this level of skill before was because he wasn’t challenged and maybe the 4th hokage was just that good.

Btw. love ur sig!