• |3| Average

1 4.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

9 42.86%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If Tobi Touches a person he can suck them into some place, and I now believe that sometimes he sucks people into another dimension, although this is not always the case.

Here is an Interesting point. What if a person has a Reverse summoning Tatoo, or they can use Hirashin like Yondaime. Then, assuming they remain alive and conscious in the place they were sucked to, Should they not be able to reverse summon themselves back?
    I think Minato could likely use Hiraishin to teleport himself out of Tobi's dimension, although that would mean that Tobi was pretty foolish to try and end the battle that way, since he seemed confident that trapping Minato would give him the victory. However, simply having a Reverse Summon tattoo on one's arm wouldn't help much, because that would mean summoning one's self to one's own location... however, if it was Naruto, and he had a Kagebunshin outside of Tobi's dimension and a Reverse Summon tattoo, that Kagebunshin could probably summon Naruto out of Tobi's dimension (assuming it works for Minato, it would also work for Naruto).

If Tobi Touches a person he can suck them into some place, and I now believe that sometimes he sucks people into another dimension, although this is not always the case.

Here is an Interesting point. What if a person has a Reverse summoning Tatoo, or they can use Hirashin like Yondaime. Then, assuming they remain alive and conscious in the place they were sucked to, Should they not be able to reverse summon themselves back?
    Theoretically, no, since reverse summoning and the like only works in the same realm/dimension (since the animals actually exist in the same plane of existence/earth). Sending someone else to another dimension, equals to sealing that person in it. Otherwise Tobi's sucking jutsu wouldn't work on anyone who made a summon pact with some type of ninja animals.

Not to mention how adamant the 4th was about not getting sucked into Tobi's dimension, and the fact that Tobi kept trying to suck the 4th into his dimension even despite knowing the Hiraishin technique was a space/time jutsu as well, makes me believe that the 4th would not have been able to escape the dimension if he had been sucked up. If Tobi's ability only deposited the people who he sucked up somewhere else on Earth, that would have meant nothing to the 4th since he'd just warp back using Hiraishin.

The guys are going to need some serious moves if they want to even touch Tobi, seriously the man is damn good with that phasing jutsu of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger_Of_Kaos View Post
    The guys are going to need some serious moves if they want to even touch Tobi, seriously the man is damn good with that phasing jutsu of his.
    Thankfully, Naruto has yet to use his serious moves (Sage Mode, Chakra Mode 2/Bijuu Mode, Mass Kagebunshins), Guy can still activate his Gates, and Kakashi is still Kakashi. And of course, the heroes haven't made a serious attack on the Mazou, either... I'm guessing they could use that to force Tobi's hand, since he probably would have to solidify to protect it against most attacks. And Naruto/Kakashi are two of the best in the series when it comes to developing counter-strategies.

Tobi truly is a force using just his phasing techniques... however, that's not his true power, the Rinnegan is, so I'd like to see the heroes at least force Tobi to get a little serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Thankfully, Naruto has yet to use his serious moves (Sage Mode, Chakra Mode 2/Bijuu Mode, Mass Kagebunshins), Guy can still activate his Gates, and Kakashi is still Kakashi. And of course, the heroes haven't made a serious attack on the Mazou, either... I'm guessing they could use that to force Tobi's hand, since he probably would have to solidify to protect it against most attacks. And Naruto/Kakashi are two of the best in the series when it comes to developing counter-strategies.

Tobi truly is a force using just his phasing techniques... however, that's not his true power, the Rinnegan is, so I'd like to see the heroes at least force Tobi to get a little serious.
    The other Rinnegan abilities just doesn't matter. Against Naruto who can now bounce BijuuDama's like beach balls, the strongest offensive jutsu of Rinnegan won't even faze him. As to the rest, most of them need a direct physical contact anyway, so as long as it comes to touching, the phasing jutsu is just so much more effective. The summons probably still need to be obtained and as to the mechanics, well it would be more risking than it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The other Rinnegan abilities just doesn't matter. Against Naruto who can now bounce BijuuDama's like beach balls, the strongest offensive jutsu of Rinnegan won't even faze him. As to the rest, most of them need a direct physical contact anyway, so as long as it comes to touching, the phasing jutsu is just so much more effective. The summons probably still need to be obtained and as to the mechanics, well it would be more risking than it is worth it.
    I think Bansho Tenin (Pulling Jutsu) would make it much easier for Tobi to land his lethal touches, and Shinra Tensei could have easily deflected nuisances like Kakashi's Kunai. If it weren't for that Kunai, Tobi could have probably gotten Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think Bansho Tenin (Pulling Jutsu) would make it much easier for Tobi to land his lethal touches, and Shinra Tensei could have easily deflected nuisances like Kakashi's Kunai. If it weren't for that Kunai, Tobi could have probably gotten Naruto.
    using Nanshou Tenin against Naruto is Risky. Naruto could use his own Chakra hand (extended) to grab the Banshou Tenin user and crush him.

Caveats:

1) We don't know if Tobi can do Banshou Tenin and Shinra Tensei while in his intangible state
    2) As per Naruto Shippuuden Episode (** Gaaakkhh! I forget the episode number, Oh Well, it's the one where 6Tailed Kyuubi-Naruto fought God Realm), Naruto could just fire Laser Beams from his eyes and Kill Tobi.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-31-2012 at 06:38 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

using Nanshou Tenin against Naruto is Risky. Naruto could use his own Chakra hand (extended) to grab the Banshou Tenin user and crush him.

Caveats:

1) We don't know if Tobi can do Banshou Tenin and Shinra Tensei while in his intangible state
    2) As per Naruto Shippuuden Episode (** Gaaakkhh! I forget the episode number, Oh Well, it's the one where 6Tailed Kyuubi-Naruto fought God Realm), Naruto could just fire Laser Beams from his eyes and Kill Tobi.
    I agree, Naruto himself could probably handle such tactics, but it might allow Tobi to deal with the likes of Guy/Kakashi more easily. It's also possible they could defend against it with a group effort, I'd just like to see Tobi use more of his powers.

well naruto have counters for pretty much all of the rinnegans abilities, so i wouldnt say that its of any real use for tobi, so i would say that tobi's phasing is his most powerful weapon, unless ofc they dumb naruto down like they did in the nagato vs itachi and naruto fight. after naruto getting full control over kurama its like he has completely neglected his normal sage mode, and i think sage mode his going to be really good in this fight, as it would, in theory atleast, be able to sense when tobi is actually not phasing(providing tobi's hatred is emitting all the time), ofc a sage mode/bijuu mode combo would make this whole fight rather trivial for naruto and i can totally see kurama taking over ma and pa toad's role in a version of sage mode like the 1 jiraiya was using, while having access to kurama's chakra, damn i hope it happens as the idea of it is truly staggering.