Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Weirdest Character in Naruto...

ye...u guessed it, it Zetsu of akatsuki. The weird venus-fly-trap plant guy. What's with him?.....hes always there when epic battles take place. He was there at the battle between Nartuo and Sasuke at the valley of the end, how did he kno that was going to take place. And i think he was there at the battle between Sasuke and Deidara (was he?) and ofcourse, hes here at the battle between sasuke and itachi...again how the hell did he kno that was goina happen...its not like that was akasuki's plan...its itachi's personal plan. And then, not just that, he knows all about itachi's techniiques...about tsukuyoumi, about amaterasu (even that u have to aim with the right eye, and that spot bursts into flame) he even knew the techniqalities of amaterasu (burns everything, etc)....and.....he even knew sasuke absorbed orochimaru (hes like, "oh yeah, sasuke absorbed orochimaru!")....akatsuki thinks sasuke killed him....theres something up with this guy......how does he know all this...and how does he kno when important battles take place.....and how does he kno information that couldt possibly have leaked (sasuke absorbed oro).......

woops, no paragraphs. well.......thoughts and additions to my observed oddities about zetsu.....does someone kno why?...well add --->

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Ehem, Zetsu is to characters actually, he has 2 personalities. And his speciality is spying, his the spy in the Akatsuki, and that`s why he knows such things.
    I`m guessing hes quite strong in fighting and would probebly be one of the strongest in the akatsuki.

zetsu knows all this stuff because kishimoto is abusing him as a matchcommentary.
    as for the weirdest character my vote goes to naruto. you cant decide wether he's simpleminded or a complete moron.

Zetsu is actually pretty normal. The only problem he has is two identities, and all he does is eat. I think Gai is the weirdest character, by far.

Zetsu is weird, but I think Karin is the weirdest. She's too sketchy. She's scattin' and beboppin' and I don't like it.

Zetsu is actually pretty normal. The only problem he has is two identities, and all he does is eat. I think Gai is the weirdest character, by far.
    LOL i agree =P

The answer is kishimoto AKA rabid sasuke fangirl.

The reason Zetus is the leader of Akatsuki bcz he know everything. However, one thing that is weird although he respect all the members of Akatuski but he never interupt. he just watch. I wonder who would fight him.
    I agreed Gia is the weirdest character, when i first saw him i freaked out.

^^^ Uhh since when was Zetsu the leader of Akatsuki??

i hope he was being sarcastic.. lol