Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Not entirely. He just said that Raftel is the destination, at the end of the ocean. When Luffy gets there, then his hat will be there as well, thus fulfilling the prophesy that One Piece is on Raftel!!! @_@

That IS one stylish hat.
    .... uh huh.... nope, nope, not falling for your troll here Sirxxx, you know as well as I do its not the hat.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Its gonna end up being something gay. The journey to become pirate king was once piece or something. Probably an empty treasure chest.. lol

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Its going to be something to do with the lost century, perhaps its just 1 piece of how the WG was formed, and what happened to the Kingdom that was before WG.

However it can't be just information, if it were Rogers could had released it before he died.. perhaps the WG has the full history and Rogers could only get "One Piece" of it.

If the full history was in Mariejois that would explain why he couldn't act on anything - since he was close to death there's no way he could had fought the WG in a war. also his crew must had been strong but its unlikely without Rogers they would had been strong enough to get the full history.

If it was like that it would also explain why he started a Pirate Age and made his treasure as far away as possible, being that Pirates hate the WG, and the further a crew would have to travel the stronger they would become..

But then again it could just be a giant pile of gold...
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    .... uh huh.... nope, nope, not falling for your troll here Sirxxx, you know as well as I do its not the hat.
    lol! Yeah. I know. I just...I just wanted to dream. For just one minute...

Also, I was initially gonna say "if One Piece was/is something about the blank century/ancient past/etc., why didn't Roger do anything about it?"

But then I realized, Roger probably realized that his small crew would not be enough to counter the entire World Government. Even if they could have defeated the Admirals, etc., they still would not have been able to turn the hearts and minds of the world's population living in contentment/complacency. By starting the Great Pirate Era, he automatically created thousands upon generations of people who were not quite so interested in following the laws laid out before them. So by the time the next PK found One Piece, he'd have the popular backing by a large enough percentage of the population to truly overturn the world.

Or, you know, the hat...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Not entirely. He just said that Raftel is the destination, at the end of the ocean. When Luffy gets there, then his hat will be there as well, thus fulfilling the prophesy that One Piece is on Raftel!!! @_@

That IS one stylish hat.
    It isn't the hat because Luffy will eventually give the hat back to Shanks. That is unless Shanks happens to die of course..

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    ROGER HIMSELF! xD '' I WONT DIE PARTNER!!!''
    Four years later..I'm wondering everyone's take on Roger saying "I won't die" to Rayleigh before he went in to custody. I think he knew that he could revitalize the pirate age, therefore in a way, he wasn't going to die. Or he said that to Rayleigh as a way to say good bye.. :(

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

sorry for 4 years waiting to "what does "one piece" looks like" ,,,,well it just an empty treasure chest but when they see it they not been dissapionted bec. they realize that they been working together and live just like family and family is a priceless thing that living things/people can have .....

sorry about my english i`am just a grade 2 student .....