Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    SkullCandy
    the real one piece is the MUGIWARA (straw hat). that is roger's most prized possession and he handed it down to shanks before he got caught, and then shanks gave it to luffy as the future pirate king.
    Dream as if you'd Live forever... Live as if you'd Die today.
    ~BlueDay Book

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrow View Post
    it's a dress. One Piece is a pretty pretty dress.
    Nah its a bathing suite lol at least thats what you get when you google One Piece

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    one piece isn't the straw hat, unless one piece is your treasure in which you'd stake your life on, then everyone has one piece

but if it's the hat, I'd stop reading one piece.....

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

lol theyll probably reveal what it is at the end so it wont do you nor I any good cause the would be the biggest F U to the readers i think

It's adventure, and Nakama.

I would laugh my ass really hard if it was a person like the old man at long Island lol . it would like the Castle of argghhhh in Holy Graal

i think one piece "treasure" is your pirate crew that has gone thru all the obstacles in the gold line and gained power and friendship and closer bonds.

one piece = your pirate crew is one identity and all bonded together? lol sucha corny idea.

One Piece could be that ancient Kingdom those Ohara researchers talked about.

I think the One Piece maker will give us something similar to nothing... " highlight the ROAD from start to one piece" but damn WHO is MR.2 ? i totally forgot please attach a photo or somethiing .. or chapter .. really appreciate

Lol, a swimsuit. Yeah, must be

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    one piece isn't the straw hat, unless one piece is your treasure in which you'd stake your life on, then everyone has one piece

but if it's the hat, I'd stop reading one piece.....
    Well, I'd say One Piece is pretty much finished by the time it is revealed what the treasure is. So no use to stop reading at that point