Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    7 Warlord of the Sea allanrodelas's Avatar
    a pirate hook!! hehe since its about pirates!!
    Top 5 Manga on my List
    Spoiler!

Something to do with the history of the D's and that language Robin can read.

Its a whole lot of YA-YO

I hope a combination of all things the crew wants. I mean One piece is all about what they are working for. You would think the story ends when they find it so it has to be a combination of their dreams and wishes. Their dreams will be fulfilled at the end of the grand line.

Like:
    Luffy:For luffy something that proves that makes him pirate king
    Nami: So much gold that she drools and faints upon sight of it.:p
    Robin: The Rio ponoglyph off course
    Franky: Plans for the ultimate weapon(ship) that he could build
    Zorro: The greatest made katana in the world
    Sanji: A map or visable sight of all blue(the sea he seeks)

usopp, brook and chopper i dunno usopp maybe finally realising he's become a man, brook finally can visit laboon, chopper maybe some special medicins or cures for ilnesses or something.

It's just a coin. haha

Spoiler!

I bet you that there's no "actual" treasure. The treasure is just the fun of adventure in the Grand Line. That's what Gold Rodger meant.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I bet you that there's no "actual" treasure. The treasure is just the fun of adventure in the Grand Line. That's what Gold Rodger meant.
    Ouch if it ment fun that Gold Rodger is some sick bastard..think of how many people die from it alone lol...i could see the tresure the ulitmate Devils Fruit
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    yeah, my thought exactly. the thrill of the adventure, the romance shared between dear close friend to achieving their dreams. my personal thought of what they'd found would be a congratulatory message from Roger. and when the SH crew leaves, Buggy and his crew arrives where the SH were a short while ago, opened a secret door to find more gold than one can find on sky island. that'd be a twist.

an alternate to that would be Morgan, last seen free and adrift at sea years ago (real time, not OP's), instead of buggy, accidentally stumbling to the gold. now that's something to laugh about....

it's a dress. One Piece is a pretty pretty dress.

I think its the head of Gold Roger. haha

Spoiler!