Thread: Dear Asce...

Threaded View

Dear Asce...

Good day all (night right now...oh well). The omnipotent and almighty Asce has decided to aid you all in your troubles. PM me any troubles you have (whether it's a problem on the forum, a problem in your relationships, a problem in school, or even if your cheese has gone sour) and I'll provide insight to the situation that you won't believe was possible!

Please note that not all PMs can be answered to and only the ones deemed most urgent will be tended to first.

Do not be embarrassed about your problems! There is a strict code of confidentiality between us!

Please title all the PMs "Searching for the Help of God..." and begin with "Dear Asce...". FEAR NOT! ALL YOUR TROUBLES ARE SOON TO BE SOLVED!

Disclaimer: This thread may solve none of your problems

As of 2/23/2008 1:36am (EST), this thread has been locked. Do not be confused though as I will still be helping you all with your problems. The thread is merely locked to prevent unnecessary posts from cluttering up the thread.

You may discuss my brilliance in this thread here.

Much love,
    Dr Asce
    Last edited by Asce; 02-23-2008 at 11:33 PM.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!