Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    Man these guys are stretching out this series forever. Who knows, maybe my kid will enjoy it.
    lol..........
    i agree........they r really draggin it out.........
    n i think naruto won't end up like jman.....
    he always has hinata.......don't know if jman had any1 like her.....
    as this manga involves character development, hinata's is overcoming her shyness n her lack of self-confidence.......when she eventually overcomes them, she ll propose to naruto....n by the end he ll sumhow become hokage....n it will be a fairytale endin..

Why do so many people want to see Naruto and Hinata together... She looks super dumb, acts dumb and she has white eyes.

Emperor
    If the plot line is going the way it's going then I say let it go long then One Piece, in my opinion the story has actually gotten better in Part II then it was in part one, the fights for one seem much more serious.

NARUTO WILL BECOME HOKAGE FOR SURE.

The story is the kind of happy endings, so it will happen someday. Kishimoto said it, look at the current manga chapter fist page. ;-)

I can also see the series ending before Naruto actually becomes the Hokage and maybe having Kakashi as the Hokage. Kind of like an open ending, they do that in lots of series.

what r u talking about.Naruto will definitely become Hokage some day, but that dayh is still a long way off, perhaps in 7 years time or more

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Why do so many people want to see Naruto and Hinata together... She looks super dumb, acts dumb and she has white eyes.
    naruto looks dumb, certainly acts dumb, n wears an orange jump suit.......
    hell they r the perfect couple......dumb n dumber........

Yea I hope this manga does eventually without drawing itself out too much.

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
    what r u talking about.Naruto will definitely become Hokage some day, but that dayh is still a long way off, perhaps in 7 years time or more
    I'm not saying he won't, we might just not see it happen. It's how plenty of manga, anime, tv shows and also movies work.

God Save MY Queen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    I'm not saying he won't, we might just not see it happen. It's how plenty of manga, anime, tv shows and also movies work.
    I wish we could see it, since it was his lifetime dream.. I bet the series would end with his face on the mountains, though not as hokage, but the one who changed the world. he's underqualified to be hokage, since it was a leadership role. even though you're really bad ass strong, if you rush to battles running and screaming like naruto I doubt you'd be a hokage.. the title wasn't really that important. the important matter is that he became really strong because he had an objective to accomplish. if he becomes hokage then i'd ask "what would he do next?". probably giving missions to konohamaru and stuff like that. booring!!