Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Naruto has a long way to go. he might become a hokage.
    Kakashi is next don't forget that!
    Although i think Naruto doesn't have the qualities required to become a Hokage. He's not smart enough to be come a leader. Yep! that's exactly what i am trying to say!

In any case, I don't believe he would become like Jiraiya as his only girl is Sakura lol. But aside from that, he seems to really look down on Jiraiya's lifestyle so I doubt he would follow it.
    As for him becoming Hokage, if it doesn't happen he will either die and become honorary Hokage for like...a second. Or actually become Hokage and have the fairytale ending.

I think Naruto will become a Hokage sometime after I get Married and have my first child. Hhhhuuummmm,......I think two years from this year. 2010. Maybe

Man these guys are stretching out this series forever. Who knows, maybe my kid will enjoy it.

Man these guys are stretching out this series forever. Who knows, maybe my kid will enjoy it.
    as long as i droll over every chapter i dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    In any case, I don't believe he would become like Jiraiya as his only girl is Sakura lol. But aside from that, he seems to really look down on Jiraiya's lifestyle so I doubt he would follow it.
    As for him becoming Hokage, if it doesn't happen he will either die and become honorary Hokage for like...a second. Or actually become Hokage and have the fairytale ending.
    If I remember correctly, Jiraiya's love has always been Tsunade. Same probably goes for Tsunade. And I think at the end of the series we will get to see Naruto as an adult. 100% Chance of him being a pervert.

Uh...I don't really think Tsunade loved Jiraiya in their younger years, mainly because she loved Dan and after his death then her heart seemed closed. Only up to recent events, then maybe some feelings came up. And Jiraiya never really said that he loved Tsunade, but rather he just wanted to go out with her and was turned down. After a while he just gave up. Jiraiya and Tsunade didn't have the close relationship that Naruto and Sakura do.

It has to end with Naruto's face on the mountain, totally epic. As for how long it will last, theres still a lot, but a lot is coming to a close as well. Itachi is seemingly anti-climactic.

If you read chapter 367 again, you might see a bit of their feelings.

Naruto 367 | Read naruto chapter 367 manga online

yeah he will become hokage....in theNEXT ICE AGE
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

It looks like the manga will end before we get to that point.

Currently reading:
    *Naruto[413]
    *Gantz[278]
    *Mx0[099]
    *MoeKare[009]
    *MonsterSoul[002]
    *FairyTail[023]
    *Beck[038]