Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto becoming Hokage?

Ok I was wondering what you people think. Will Naruto ever become Hokage? I personally think he will follow Jiraiya's path. Getting the chance to become Hokage but then declines. I think he will be a Genin forever.

Hmm now I think of it, this manga will go on forever. No end in sight. Anyway let's discuss that in a other topic.

EDIT:

Or also in this topic
    Last edited by Phixion; 02-22-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    hopefully naruto becomes hokage at the end of the manga, which i agree i dont see it ending anytime in the next 5 or 6 years, but not b4 the manga ends i dont want it to get boring and draw itself out like dbz did

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

It's getting better and better in my opinion. So I don't care if it goes on.

i would also like it if he follows the path of the toad demon of the mysterious myoboku mountain, the great Jiraya^^ walking around, flirtin with girls and beeing begged to become hokage hell yeah!
    that would be funny the great sannin naruto beeing a genin xD

i hope the story will not become like the one of dragonball gt, sm, wtf and stfu etc ;P

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    oh its getting way better, like the post timeskip could be its own manga and i would love it way more than the first 200 of em, but i think if it gets to 1000, kishi would have to run out of good ideas by then? but i hope not!:-D i want to read it when im 50

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

Don't forget we still have Madara Uchiha, Pein and Kabuchimaru as main villains. A lot of characters have to grow up and learn stuff and we still need to see Kakashi die This manga will go on for quite a while. And it's easy to come up with a new villain.

Naruto 298 | Read naruto chapter 298 manga online

i think this page suggests the strong possibility that something big might happen to konoha. as a result naruto might never get the chance to become hokage.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Don't forget we still have Madara Uchiha, Pein and Kabuchimaru as main villains. A lot of characters have to grow up and learn stuff and we still need to see Kakashi die This manga will go on for quite a while. And it's easy to come up with a new villain.
    noooooooooo! Kakashi ftw!
    you are right there are many villains to get asskicked^^

Yeah I totally forgot Root. Root will play a role in the future of the manga aswell, we still know little about it. Same was when we first heard of Akatsuki.

but damn this root squad thing what ever can never become more dangerous than akatsuki planning to create an uber-monster with all animal demon power within!
    so ubermonster (akatsuki) > kabuchimaru > root ^^