Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who is smarter?

It's... NEITHER
    The answer is Shikamaru's DAD. HE OWNS IN SMARTNESS XD
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

Shikamaru's dad isn't in the age group.

Besides, Shikamuru's dad loses to him in Shogi almost everyday, what does that say about him having a strategic mind?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

shika handz downnnn shikas been known for being smart, and beat hidan fighting him once before only a few days before
    sasuke faced itachi many times and more than 4 years to think about how to beat him. also, itachi is just way too overated.
    i think naruto is soon to be the smartest though (yes i said it) why? his KB! if you send 1000 Bunshins into the library and read books or something on ninjutsu, yeah.. u get the point =)

shiki with a sharingan and sasuke's level of chakra may quite easily defeat sasuke

shikamaru are sure smarter then sasuke, but shikamaru has to know the enemy first before going to fight, but i think he doesnt have the resources to defend himself while his planing thing in a middle of a fight, the only guy from konoha who fight alone and kill the enemy without a scratch (vs hidan), but if he doesnt see hidan fight before against asuma i think shika will get killed, if sasuke back to konoha i always think a team of shikamaru (an planner), sasuke (a fighter) and sakura (medic) will be untouchable!!!!

Sasuke has a natural talent for battle and doesn't really on his brains even half as much as Shikamaru does. That is why Shikamaru is undoubably smarter. Shikamaru isn't blessed with natural abillities like Sasuke which is why he is forced to rely on his brains.

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    a team of shikamaru (an planner), sasuke (a fighter) and sakura (medic) will be untouchable!!!!
    that team would be awesome.......
    add negi or kairn in the team as scouts ..... n they would be untouchable.....

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Sasuke has a natural talent for battle and doesn't really on his brains even half as much as Shikamaru does. That is why Shikamaru is undoubably smarter. Shikamaru isn't blessed with natural abillities like Sasuke which is why he is forced to rely on his brains.
    i agree........
    in terms of pure strategy n plannin, shikamaru surpasses all....
    in terms of battle powress, sasuke surpasses all........
    both r genius.....

Quote Originally Posted by WiSeMaN View Post
    Spoiler!

i guess all those pics prove that sasuke doesn't rely on his brain as much in battle. after all he devised a plan from the beginning after he realized deidara's weakness. he then tested his theory by using his chidori enhanced katana to detonate the bombs. he also used chidori to diffuse bombs inside his body. finally deidara acknowledged the fact that sasuke was always a step ahead of him. so i guess that's all natural talent rather than strategic thinking.

personally i think they're both equally smart. when you look at sasuke's battle with deidara, and shika's battle with hidan and kakuzu, you'll realize that both of them had devised excellent strategies, after spotting the weakness of the opponents abilities. sasuke used chidori to nullify deidara's jutsus and tricked him with genjutsu. shika on the other hand, used kakuzu's blood to trick hidan into thinking he (hidan) had gotten him (shika), and then when hidan's guard was down shika dealt the finishing blow.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

shikamaru. sasuke is dumber than shika.