Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is smarter?

Who is smarter?

sorry if this has come up before, but i gotta know, who do u guy think is smarter sasuke or shikamaru, i mean reading the latest chapter sasuke is a smart guy battle wise like the latest manga he has planned ahead and everything. and shikamru is smart too, but what do u guys think?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Shikamaru hands down.

No way Sasuke could have beaten Hidan, plus Sasuke knows about Itachi's jutsu and his fighting style and kows about the Sharingan and the MS from the scrolls, and for peets sake hes his brother so he knows tons about Itachi. With Deidara I think he was just clever and had the better jutsu, where as Shikamaru was clearly overpowered and his jutsu could barely hold Hidan BUT Shikamaru was able to catch him and Kakuzu multiple times after they have seen the jutsu plus he killed Hidan with barely any real damage to himself.

Shikamaru is in a league all by himself, I doubt even Kakashi is as smart as Shikamaru, maybe the closest out of everyone but Shikamaru is way too smart. To me hes a real genius and a real shinobi, makes me wonder how smart his dad is to be able to beat him in Shouji...
    A pie in the sky?

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    sorry if this has come up before, but i gotta know, who do u guy think is smarter sasuke or shikamaru, i mean reading the latest chapter sasuke is a smart guy battle wise like the latest manga he has planned ahead and everything. and shikamru is smart too, but what do u guys think?
    i think shikamaru is the smarter one but i think its really close between the both of them.

true, shikamaru is a genius in battle strategy

May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

shiki is smarter than Sasuke. I'll just add that I think Naruto is catching up rapidly.
    Last edited by atriede; 02-22-2008 at 08:25 PM.

what does kishi have to do with this

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    ya, sasuke has fought the MS like 3 times b4 this, so i would hope he would get prepared, besides hidan was imortal and itachi is almost blind. itachi is the most overrated character in the manga(he was built up to be god and then we find out hes like middle of the pack in akatsuki, not as strong as pein, and a puppet of mandaras) i just think that shikamaru could think of a way to beat a real strong opponent faster than sasuke, sasuke is still stronger in the actual fight, but naruto is all about strategies winning fights not just strong jutsu

shika is one of my favs, and i hate sasuke so i may be a little bias but i still think im right

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

Should have made a poll of this Sasukes intelligence striked me when he was fighting Deidara, however I think Shikamaru is smarter.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    shiki is smarter than Sasuke. I'll just add that I think Naruto is catching up rapidly.
    I agree man remember the strategy he used against kakuzu which was simple but effective. I remember him also coming up with good strategies in chunnin exams and other battles hes had.

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    naruto is way smarter than anyone gives him credit for, its just hes so stupid when he talks that it makes everone hate him, i hated his guts in the first 40 chapters because he was sooooooooo annoying but he toned it down a little since then, after the time skip naruto is serious as a heart attack durring fights and i think he will kill in an instant if he has to, but he needs some better goals other than just finding sasuke cuz really that is just getting stupid, i wish he would get the point and leave him alone and go train so he can get strong

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"