Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninetailedbeast27 View Post
    i think kakashi has MS, im pretty sure that itachi got tricked by mandara into thinking that the only way to get it is to kill your best friend, i dont no why yet but if kakashi has it and mandara and his brother(cant find a name) both obtained it and it didnt say that they killed their bestfriends or nething, then i think kakashi had to find the way to obtain it without needlessly slaughtering a loved one(those crazy uchihas)
    ------------------------------------------
    oh i forgot to mention about the techniques, i think that every MS looks different, and has different abilities, because why would all the regular sharingan look the same and all the MS's be different? kakashis jutsu is awesome, and i think its his own personal jutsu.
    I agree on the thing that every MS has a different look and ability. This makes it even more interesting to see the fused MS eyes of Madara Uchiha. They took the shape of 2 MS and they probably have both ability's and maybe a combination?

And I also agree on the fact there has to be another way on achieving MS. I posted my theory on Kakashi's MS above.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by chidoriyourface View Post
    Madara and his brother both obtained the M.Sharingan without killing their closest friend. They just trained for it. It is very possible that Kakashi did the same.

That theory on Obito is kinda cool though.
    It wasn't said they didn't kill for their M.Sharingan. Remember Itachi said something about bodies or death plaguing their clans after Madara and his brother new gain powers. Or something of the effect. Remember the chapter were Itachi friend went missing he was the one confronted. The reason was obvious. They know he know how to obtain the M.Sharingan. And he was attacking strange before the incident.

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    It wasn't said they didn't kill for their M.Sharingan. Remember Itachi said something about bodies or death plaguing their clans after Madara and his brother new gain powers. Or something of the effect. Remember the chapter were Itachi friend went missing he was the one confronted. The reason was obvious. They know he know how to obtain the M.Sharingan. And he was attacking strange before the incident.
    ok so even if mandara and his bro killed their friends(dont no why they would randomly just do that though its not like they went "how do we get these sharingan better, oh lets go kill our best friends, nice idea bro"???) how would kakashi have gotten his? he didnt kill obito again did he? did he kill, dare i say it, guy? even though we all no they are not best friends. but b4 i get farther off topic, im basicly saying that it does work to kill ur bestfriend, we know that, but there has to be another way to get it(better way i would think)

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

Maybe it's triggered by emotion or showing the will to gain power. Killing your best friend is one of the easiest ways to get it then.

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    ya thats prbly why itaci got it so fast when he learned about it, im assuming after the fight we will get a dying speach from itachi, telling us how mandara and he killed the clan, we'll find out how exactly to obtain MS and hopefully we get that start of the leaf 8 vs tobi/mandara

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

I think Itachi knows that theres more ways to get the MS but just picked his way because he liked the power and the easy way to obtain it. He destroyed the evidence so when he told Sasuke to look he would only see that way of obtaining it. Making Sasuke get the same MS and so when he gets the eyes from Sasuke, he would improve the affects of his own MS form. Also he might of that it was easier for him this way so he can get the eyes from him quicker(since he was so weak and he probable thought he wasnt able to obtain it the hard way).

As for Kakashi he most of got lucky or something. Doesnt make sense for someone of non-pure Uchuha blood to obtain its true powers.

Currently reading:
    *Naruto[413]
    *Gantz[278]
    *Mx0[099]
    *MoeKare[009]
    *MonsterSoul[002]
    *FairyTail[023]
    *Beck[038]

Maybe Kakashi always had it since Obitos death, he just didn't know how to activate it. It never said right after killing your friend it just appears. You may have to activate it and Itachi had Madara to tell him how. It wouldn't be surprising if Kakashi didn't even know about MS before Itachi fought him, it could have been a clan secret.

Again, the same could apply to his techniques. He may be able to perform Tsukiyomi and or Ametarasu, (depending on the eye needed) he just might not know how. If Kakashi had Madara to train him he might have learned those techniques. Since he was on his own he created an entirely different version. Same applies to Itachi, he may be able to learn Kakashis technique if taught. Its not like instructions come with your Ms. Itachi could have learned his techniques straight from Madara. Theres no telling what kind of jutsu can be MADE from MS. I say MADE because thats what they are. People create jutsu and thats what Kakashi did. It doesn't mean his MS is any different than anyone elses.

As far as his technique being something the regular sharingan could have been taught. I disagree. His eye transformed for a reason, its MS.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

i think its a proper ms but his own, invented or trained ms.

another quetion:
    whaat do you think will kakshis shaingan eye also go blind?
    for me its like a curse of the uchiha blood connected with sharingan and the thirst for power that makes them all go blind (and crazy) and take their brothers' eyes ^~

(btw did someone see an uchiha girl/woman with sharingan?)

i think kakashi completely understood the sharingan when he fought itachi... i remember him saying the words when they fought "how blind have u become itachi" then itachi replied, WTF!#!@#!@

i dont think they were talking about how itachi forgot that kakashi has sharingan? but kakashi was talking about it literally... that itachi was really going blind! that kakashi saw through it.

Veteran Member
    by the way: we can call kakashi's mangekyou sharingan a mangekyou sharingan for the plain and obvious reason that kakashi said "MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN"....