Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cool Kakashi M.Sharingan Jutsu... is it MS or just..?

From what I have learnt, the M. Sharingan Jutsu are broken down into Tsukiyomi & Amaterasu, right.

Where:
    the Left eye is Tsukiyomi, the most powerful Mangekyo Sharingan Genjutsu)
    the Right eye is Amaterasu, the most powerful Mangekyo Sharingan Ninjutsu)

My question is were does Kakashi version of the Sharingan Jutsu falls. I mean we can't exactly say it's M.Sharingan, because from what Itachi says it requires blood to be shed from one who wants it by killing a best friend and to maintain it, the eyes of a sibling.

Now, kakashi close friend dead before giving him the sharingan and kakashi doesn't have siblings. Making me believe his Eyes aren't M.Sharingan, but a greater temp version of the Sharingan (lesser than M.Sharingan) he applied to carry-out his jutsu.

You know a type of jutsu that the normal sharingan can perform if trained.

I think his MS is a regular MS and the thing about killing Obito I believe he felt responsible for his death which maybe he used to trigger the MS mutation in him later on, although I don't know why it would have taken so long for this too happen lol.

I also think that his Tsukiyomi is definately a version of the genjutsu but Kakashi only have the Left eye of Tsukiyomi so thats all he was able to train and probably trained it really long, a lot longer than Itachi probably has and as a result his Tsukiyomi was more powerful just because of the training and this maybe the ultimate Tsukiyomi? Tsukiyomi transfers the targets mind into another dimension right? and like a crazy genjutsu where you can be tortured for days but it only takes seconds, hence being transfered to another dimesion. Maybe Kakashi's Tsukiyomi steps this up and he transfers a small barriered area to the other dimension??? OR it could be just that his MS gives you slightly different powers from others, just like how all the MS's look different from each other.

This is my thinking on the subject at least. But I do believe it is a full blown MS.
    A pie in the sky?

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    he may have trained his sharingan to evolve it and it evolved into something different.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

the M. Sharingan Jutsu are broken down into Tsukiyomi & Amaterasu, right
    only itachi's special dojutsu,it was never revealed that every ms-sharingan can perform those jutsus
    Itachi says it requires blood to be shed from one who wants it by killing a best friend
    he was wrong,that's why he was suprised when he saw kakashi's eyes after the timeskip

You know a type of jutsu that the normal sharingan can perform if trained
    yeah,overcoming tsukyomi...like sasuke did against itachi
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    only itachi's special dojutsu,it was never revealed that every ms-sharingan can perform those jutsus

he was wrong,that's why he was suprised when he saw kakashi's eyes after the timeskip

yeah,overcoming tsukyomi...like sasuke did against itachi
    Wasn't Itachi saying that Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi are 2 of the 3 legendary MS techniques though? I would imagine that it is possible to train every MS eye to be able to preform these jutsu's, especially since it was written down then that would mean someone in the past was able to do the same thing and then Itachi was able to learn it, so im guessing that its possible to have the different MS's with the same jutsu's.

The other stuff I agree with though
    A pie in the sky?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    he may have trained his sharingan to evolve it and it evolved into something different.
    I more agree with your opinion here. It's expected of the Great Konoha Jutsu Technician. I mean he's not the Copy Ninja Kakashi for nothing. With his years of experience in the Shinobi World in terms of it jutsus. Plus being a genius, it wouldn't surprise me he just trained the normal Sharingan to accomplish his purpose.

His sense of skills and level of genius must have given him insight of how the M.Sharingan works therefore predicting that Itachi eyes must be going bad after using such a powerful jutsu.

Remember what he said to Naruto at the Ramen Shop after their victory over Kakuzu , that (summarized) , what comes with great jutsu is great risk to the user........

Madara and his brother both obtained the M.Sharingan without killing their closest friend. They just trained for it. It is very possible that Kakashi did the same.

That theory on Obito is kinda cool though.

My theorie is: Kakashi acquired the Mangekyou Sharingan when he was tortured by Itachi in Tsukiyomi. Being a copy talent he must have used his Sharingan to find out how Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan works, and made his own variation of that. It is said that the Sharingan can't copy bloodline limits, but maybe he used it to sort of mimic it, since he could see how it worked.

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    i think kakashi has MS, im pretty sure that itachi got tricked by mandara into thinking that the only way to get it is to kill your best friend, i dont no why yet but if kakashi has it and mandara and his brother(cant find a name) both obtained it and it didnt say that they killed their bestfriends or nething, then i think kakashi had to find the way to obtain it without needlessly slaughtering a loved one(those crazy uchihas)
    ------------------------------------------
    oh i forgot to mention about the techniques, i think that every MS looks different, and has different abilities, because why would all the regular sharingan look the same and all the MS's be different? kakashis jutsu is awesome, and i think its his own personal jutsu.
    Last edited by Ninetailedbeast27; 02-22-2008 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"The Strongest of the Biju, Kyuubi No Yoko, Fear the Power"

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetailedbeast27 View Post
    i think kakashi has MS, im pretty sure that itachi got tricked by mandara into thinking that the only way to get it is to kill your best friend, i dont no why yet but if kakashi has it and mandara and his brother(cant find a name) both obtained it and it didnt say that they killed their bestfriends or nething, then i think kakashi had to find the way to obtain it without needlessly slaughtering a loved one(those crazy uchihas)
    even if madara really did achieve MS another way, it did work for itachi, but how could madara have known this method would really work if he hadnt tried?