Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Sasuke is made far to strong, Naruto could never survive fights with Deidara, Orochimaru and Itachi like that. Why is he making stupid Sasuke so strong and Naruto so weak. He is a traitor and not the main character... it's a shame.

(Yes, I'm a Sasuke hater)
    i hate him to but you gotta admit he is gotten stronger (-_-)

how in gods name is naruto gone catch up on sasuke maybe after a time skip of 10 years maybe
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    amen to that bro, even i gotta admit, i doubt naruto will survive through those fight, kishi has turned sasuke into a god like character, killed diedara, killed orochimaru, about to kill itachi who is suppose to be one of the strongest akatuski member, and look at naruto level, what in the world is kishi thinking, after making sasuke a lot stronger he better have something planned for naruto, like a big power leap or something, i mean even sasuke fanboys gotta agree about this.
    Well he did say in his interview that this year is all about Sasuke and his self discovery and crap where as Naruto will be "grown up more" so next year he'll have more involvement and hopefully is stronger...

Don't think Madara will beaten in Shippuden though, it'll probably take a long time to take him down, like next year or something.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    i hate him to but you gotta admit he is gotten stronger (-_-)
    Yeah if you read the post carefully, you should see I totally agreed with it .
    I personally think Naruto will get a power boost now, he will get the key to his seal, he now knows how to learn jutsu's fast and if he finds out about Jiraiya being dead he will train a lot. I think he will finally grow up and train. Maybe with his 1000 clones he might able to make a bloodline limit.

Bloodline limits have to come from somewhere, and normally they form after years of evolution I think. But Naruto can train far more then a life time so maybe he can make one.

Cool

Sasuke is made far to strong, Naruto could never survive fights with Deidara, Orochimaru and Itachi like that. Why is he making stupid Sasuke so strong and Naruto so weak. He is a traitor and not the main character... it's a shame.

(Yes, I'm a Sasuke hater)
    You should feel good about Sasuke exhibiting such strength and resourcefulness.
    As Naruto is the type of underdog that comes from behind within a game to claim victory.
    All it means Naruto growth and future strength will far exceed or equals to Sasuke that even Sasuke will be jealous.

Yeah if you read the post carefully, you should see I totally agreed with it .
    I personally think Naruto will get a power boost now, he will get the key to his seal, he now knows how to learn jutsu's fast and if he finds out about Jiraiya being dead he will train a lot. I think he will finally grow up and train. Maybe with his 1000 clones he might able to make a bloodline limit.

Bloodline limits have to come from somewhere, and normally they form after years of evolution I think. But Naruto can train far more then a life time so maybe he can make one.
    Lol cute idea, I really hope it comes true, it'd make me at least like something about Naruto, unless its a Bloodline about Rasengan or Kage Bunshins then id hate him even more.....
    A pie in the sky?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Well he did say in his interview that this year is all about Sasuke and his self discovery and crap where as Naruto will be "grown up more" so next year he'll have more involvement and hopefully is stronger...

Don't think Madara will beaten in Shippuden though, it'll probably take a long time to take him down, like next year or something.
    What interview ?. I read something about it a while back but couldn't find the original source of the interview. Do you know ???

i don't know about everybody else but rasengan and kage bushin is awesome, but for God sake, kishi has to give naruto a new jutsu that doesn't include rasengan development, am i the only one who thinks so

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

i don't know about everybody else but rasengan and kage bushin is awesome, but for God sake, kishi has to give naruto a new jutsu that doesn't include rasengan development, am i the only one who thinks so
    We all agree on that, 1 more Rasengan variation....... and I hope he gets fucking killed. His own fault for not learning proper Jutsu. All cool things backfire... the wind based Rasengan was strong but he can't use it anymore. Go berserk in 4 Tail State, super strong, but no it ruins your body, better not use it anymore. What have we got left? A instable Rasengan wich needs 2 clones to hold. He can do a normal Rasengan, wich still needs 2 persons to make and ummm ow yeah Kage Bunshin No Jutsu wich I can use for 390 chapters! Man he really learned a lot these past 390 chapters! Sasuke learned like 30 jutsu's ¬¬

Cool

I agree with you on that point, Sir. However, Naruto isn't your genius type therefore his new jutsu would have to come from something he already knows.

i.e.
    1.Toad Jutsu
    2. Rasengan
    3. Kage Bunshin
    4. Replacement Jutsu
    5. Transformation Jutsu
    6. Body Flicker (well I haven't seen/read Naruto performing any form of such jutsu )

etc

So, who knows just maybe.....................

We all agree on that, 1 more Rasengan variation....... and I hope he gets fucking killed. His own fault for not learning proper Jutsu. All cool things backfire... the wind based Rasengan was strong but he can't use it anymore. Go berserk in 4 Tail State, super strong, but no it ruins your body, better not use it anymore. What have we got left? A instable Rasengan wich needs 2 clones to hold. He can do a normal Rasengan, wich still needs 2 persons to make and ummm ow yeah Kage Bunshin No Jutsu wich I can use for 390 chapters! Man he really learned a lot these past 390 chapters! Sasuke learned like 30 jutsu's ¬¬
    true, kishi is making his main character look bad, i mean what is the deal, i have heard enough of sasuke getting strong and stuff, lets hear naruto getting stronger, and using some impressive and very strong jutsu, why can't we hear that.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    I agree with you on that point, Sir. However, Naruto isn't your genius type therefore his new jutsu would have to come from something he already knows.

i.e.
    1.Toad Jutsu
    2. Rasengan
    3. Kage Bunshin
    4. Replacement Jutsu
    5. Transformation Jutsu
    6. Body Flicker (well I haven't seen/read Naruto performing any form of such jutsu )

etc

So, who knows just maybe.....................
    i know he is not a genius but still, he's gotta gotta have some new jutsu that doesn't come from something he already knows, i mean not all the ninja in konoha are genius but am sure they still know some new jutsu, oh and for the first one what is the Toad Jutsu or do u mean the summoning jutsu
    Last edited by sharingan360; 02-22-2008 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three