Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Well luck isn't on my side, it seems Sasuke is going to win this. Time to get it over with and go further with the story line. I want to see Naruto find out about Jiraiya.

lol nevermind I just read it and know what hes talking about now. Friggen crazy chapter, I really liked it and can't wait for next week to come!!! Honestly Itachi is a beast for being able to do what he's done, I never thought he could go that far after 1 Tsukiyomi almost wiped him out but Sasuke is no slouch either, he seriously is holding his own against Itachi which is suprising me alot, but what's the final jutsu?!?!

So the body that got Amaterasu'd is not the same as Sasuke's real body right? So he should still have his 1 wing then? If so then does this mean that since Deidara was able to blow off a wing and Itachi wasn't then does that mean Deidara is better than Itachi!?!?!

EDIT!!!

Im guessing its something he got from the Cat Master when he was at the Uchiha hideout a while back, gotta be!
    A pie in the sky?

dang, itachi is getting his ass beaten by his little brother, lol looks like its time for him to disappear i wonder if the final jutsu sasuke is talking about is the one he was going to use on naruto and sasuke a while back when they first saw him, i can't wait a jutsu like the amatesu that can't be avoided, damn is next week here already, lol

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Well luck isn't on my side, it seems Sasuke is going to win this. Time to get it over with and go further with the story line. I want to see Naruto find out about Jiraiya.
    I am with you there. I am tried of this brother avenger thing. Somebody Kill Somebody and get back to Main Character of the Series. I want to know Naruto's reactions to Jiraiya demise.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    But, still I wander. What type of Jutsu Sasuke have in store that doesn't require Chakra or requires very little Chakra to Kill Itachi. Why he didn't use it after he first escape from Itachi Genjutsu to kill him.

Could it be the Power of Love ??????.
    Its obvious that he wouldn't use his trump card rite in the start of a fight. That would be like Naruto blind sighting some douche with the Rasenshuriken from the start and the fight being over before it even began.

Also this move could be not that powerful, but because it requires no chakra, it can be used as a last stand move.

But, still I wander. What type of Jutsu Sasuke have in store that doesn't require Chakra or requires very little Chakra to Kill Itachi. Why he didn't use it after he first escape from Itachi Genjutsu to kill him.

Could it be the Power of Love ??????.
    lol, the power of love good one
    ------------------------------------------
    Sasuke isn't my favorite character of the series but I telling that kid is sure resourceful with jutsu's. He nows perform Orochimaru's body replacement jutsu that seems to drain him alot then fire off some fire ball jutsu that takes the shape of the heads of dragons. Creating his own distinct Fire Jutsu
    {very impressive} and still have a ace up his sleeves.
    i gotta agree with u on that sasuke is very resourceful and knows how to execute his moves at the right time, i gotta give him props on that even if i don't like him that much
    Last edited by sharingan360; 02-22-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

is orochimarus move sasuke stole the one where he makes his true body come out of the mouth? i didnt really find this chapter to be clear.

Sasuke is made far to strong, Naruto could never survive fights with Deidara, Orochimaru and Itachi like that. Why is he making stupid Sasuke so strong and Naruto so weak. He is a traitor and not the main character... it's a shame.

(Yes, I'm a Sasuke hater)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

So the body that got Amaterasu'd is not the same as Sasuke's real body right? So he should still have his 1 wing then? If so then does this mean that since Deidara was able to blow off a wing and Itachi wasn't then does that mean Deidara is better than Itachi!?!?!
    I don't think he completely avoided the Amaterasu. I think the wing took the blunt of the attack and it's lost. I mean remember when you went full Curse Seal Mode, none of his wings were presents. Could it be he now lost both wings.

Well, I don't think people give Deidara much credit but I think he should get alot more. Remember he was personally recruited by Akatsuki.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Sasuke is made far to strong, Naruto could never survive fights with Deidara, Orochimaru and Itachi like that. Why is he making stupid Sasuke so strong and Naruto so weak. He is a traitor and not the main character... it's a shame.

(Yes, I'm a Sasuke hater)
    amen to that bro, even i gotta admit, i doubt naruto will survive through those fight, kishi has turned sasuke into a god like character, killed diedara, killed orochimaru, about to kill itachi who is suppose to be one of the strongest akatuski member, and look at naruto level, what in the world is kishi thinking, after making sasuke a lot stronger he better have something planned for naruto, like a big power leap or something, i mean even sasuke fanboys gotta agree about this.