Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Would be cool if a replacement made by Orochimaru's jutsu would stab him from behind. Lame end to a long fight.
    this whole fights been lame......
    hell for all the geniusness n prodigy, itachi was shown to be nothin more than a ms......
    for all the vengeance n livin-only-to-kill n brother rivalry, this was the fight sasuke was waitin for his entire life...........

hell all theses geniuses n s-class criminals r shown to be nothin more than a one thing wonder......u counter their main jutsu, n they r reduced to be nothin more than a chunin..
    fuck......normal jounin should be better than them.....fuck kishi...show some imagination..

I think that maybe Itachi will win because when he last saw Sasuke fight Itachi showed him a gap between them-.- and prob he wasnt fighting to full potentall and then Itachi can school Sasuke

mirage of motion
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    this whole fights been lame......
    hell for all the geniusness n prodigy, itachi was shown to be nothin more than a ms......
    for all the vengeance n livin-only-to-kill n brother rivalry, this was the fight sasuke was waitin for his entire life...........

hell all theses geniuses n s-class criminals r shown to be nothin more than a one thing wonder......u counter their main jutsu, n they r reduced to be nothin more than a chunin..
    fuck......normal jounin should be better than them.....fuck kishi...show some imagination..
    Sheesh, don't be so harsh! :S The fight is going to be as good as your attitude allows, imo. Give it some time. I don't think we've seen the last of Itachi's tricks yet.

I do not reread my posts to check for grammatical errors, so if there are any in /this/ one,
    may I offer a sincere apology right here right now, kthx.

there is no way itachi is going to bit the dust in this fight it cant be over yet this will be a long fight they have both trained vigorously for this fight and if it is already at the end i will be pissed off
    Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are.

maybe Sasuke will use the white snake poison....that was pretty unavoidable.... he was definitely opening up space with the dragon fire jutsu, why else waste so much chakra. I also wonder if Itachi has a summoning contract.....