Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 390 Discussion / 391 Predictions

Binktopia is still waiting for a raw to start our scan since our provider couldn't pick it up last night... but I'm sure a few of you guys will have read the various scans that pop up from groups with exclusive providers in the meantime -- so here's a place to discuss/predict.

Sasuke isn't my favorite character of the series but I telling that kid is sure resourceful with jutsu's. He nows perform Orochimaru's body replacement jutsu that seems to drain him alot then fire off some fire ball jutsu that takes the shape of the heads of dragons. Creating his own distinct Fire Jutsu
    {very impressive} and still have a ace up his sleeves.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    One Manga | Your online manga reader. Read free manga online.

Itachi is sooooooooooooooooooooooo gonna die...Sasuke was really well prepared after all and it looks that all those genjutsu's really used a lot of chakra for them to be out of chakra...

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

So, the when Orochimaru kept jumping out of one body and then another, when he was fighting 3-tail then 4-tail naruto. He was actually executing a replacement jutsu. I thought it was just body suits he had him self in, like wearing extra clothing or something.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    me too.......now that's why I love Oro - near unkillable...until he got dead (not exactly but you get it).

can you imagine how high his chakra levels were to use it so much while fighting Kyuubi Naruto? that guy's just awesome

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Hey did you guys notice that for Sasuke to perform his Gouryuukka No Jutsu : Great Dragon Fire. He was in full Curse Seal Mode, could it mean that it requires so much Chakra to execute it that he had to use the Curse Seal pull the extra Chakra. Or, was he just so bust that he used it to gather whatevers left of his Chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    did i miss a chapter ???
    lol, I was thinking the same thing too
    A pie in the sky?

How amusing, time for Itachi to die.

It is about time for this fight to be over so most likely, itachi is gonna take it in the face. Hopefully its some super cool jutsu that will make sasuke even more bad ass then he is now. But then again, Naruto is known for its curve balls so maybe Itachi also has a move that can be done without chakra, kinda like sasuke. Someone mentioned that Susawano move or whatnot(the three gods), that can easily be the final move for Itachi.

But, still I wander. What type of Jutsu Sasuke have in store that doesn't require Chakra or requires very little Chakra to Kill Itachi. Why he didn't use it after he first escape from Itachi Genjutsu to kill him.

Could it be the Power of Love ??????.