View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 75.00%
  • l4l Great

1 25.00%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail 293 Discussion / 294 Predictions

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So the Zeref like presence was coming from the pumpkin.

So they had different parents in the end. Looks like Igneel doubts their capabilities to surpass dragons.

That was Igneel at the end right? My eyes wasn't messing with me?

Shit is about to go down.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Im glad Ichiya finally got a win, I know it was probably just a goof and bacchus could of destroyed him but still if hes going to be one of the stronger mages Id like for him to show some skill lol.

Nice chapter too, and yes I was shitting myself when Igneel showed up again! Im so happy they might be coming back
    A pie in the sky?

Lol chapter was lol. That should be made even more funnier when the anime gets to this part. In any case, it seems the dragons will be showing some time soon. Guess we'll be learning about why the disappeared soon as well. Also, waiting for the Black Dragon to show up again and fuck shit up.

The chapter implied that the dragons created the dragonslayers for a purpose, and since dragonslayers are supposed to excel at killing dragons, then that purpose is to kill a dragon. Seems like they're trying to get rid of Acnologia.

OK, i dont want to be that guy, but im going to be that guy, Bacchus was booked as a bad ass, looked like it when he first showed up, looked like it in his first fight with elfman and looked like it when he was healed and elfman was not. but this is just sad, he looked so strong and know he get a one hit K.O. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? i get that there trying to show that Ichiya is more than just A joke but still ? i though a draw or something would have been better have him on par with Bacchus, not K.O. ing him with on hit.

thats my only problem with the chapter, all and all it was a great chapter and ill get over it lol. still liked it though. we get our big D.S. battle next week WOOOOOOOOOO.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OH MY GOOOD! Igneel rises!!!! Oh great and omnipotent Igneel!

I hope Natsu and Gazelle will win then igneel will pop out

@Cross, it's not that Bachus isn't strong, it's just that Ichiya is so much stronger. He's way underrated because of his antics but even Erza acknowledges his strength. And to think that Lucy was able to copy him using Gemini. Lucy must have shit ton of untapped potential.

sig made by me