0 0%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mangastream version: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/62510083/1

Erza: "I don't care if your the strongest or the top in Fiore, but....I will tell you this. YOU HAVE MADE ENEMIES OF THE WORST POSSIBLE GUILD TO PISS OFF."

Me: O_O

This was a great chapter man. Next chapter is going to be something else.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Well, this is expected. What's frightening is that this is not even the strongest line up FT could have come up with. Just imagine if Gildartz were there and Mystogan is still around. Going back seven years ago, I truly wonder why some guilds wanted to mess with FT.

sig made by me

man I wish mysto/jellal was on the team but I understand why hes not.

Grey better not lose, he has to redeem himself.

I do see Laxsus losing though >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Still, it was stupid to pick Grey over Mira. And we all KNOW IT. THAT would've been the perfect team(without gildartz), the 3 s-class and 2 dragonslayers. 3 guys/2 gals.
    Technically, it would have been 3 s-class and 3 dragonslayers for a 5 man team. The intersection of the two sets here being Luxus. Also he would most definitely be paired against ogre whose black lightning probably sterms from him being a lightning godslayer mage. kinda like zancrow against natsu or shelia and wendy's "play day".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

I like where this manga goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, Grey actually beat the strongest of the 7 GH warriors below BlueNote and Hades, while Mira lost to a normal member of the 7 elite. This would suggest that Grey isn't just stronger, but way stronger than Mira.
    Lawl, grey didn't actually beat her. The girl was powerless and full of emotions. Hardly even worth mentioning. And we've seen his failure in this competition again. Besides that, his magical power doesn't even come close to mira's.

Azuma was way more challenging and actually went toe to toe with Erza. Beating Mira because she wasn't at full power, but we've seen that Mira has regained her real strength now.

I just don't see the point of excluding someone like Mira and including such a half-assed like Grey. Mira to me is one of the most interesting characters on this manga and she's getting far too little screentime. Including her would've obviously been the best decision. Such cool magic also.

It's just a shame. Such an opportunity wasted. I hope we'll have a situation later on where it's actually Mira who joins in with the full team. And then call it fairy tail's strongest team or Fairy tail's S-Class team instead of this one.

I'm just very frustrated we have such a great and cool character, with awesome magic, a great backstory with lisanna, a title(s-class, 1 of the best of the guild) and the only fucking thing we see her do is UNDRESS and beating some mediocre useless chick. >.>

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Well, those 5 are some of the most prominent characters.

Definitely not the overkill lineup, but it's going to be a great battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Lawl, grey didn't actually beat her. The girl was powerless and full of emotions. Hardly even worth mentioning. And we've seen his failure in this competition again. Besides that, his magical power doesn't even come close to mira's.

Azuma was way more challenging and actually went toe to toe with Erza. Beating Mira because she wasn't at full power, but we've seen that Mira has regained her real strength now.

I just don't see the point of excluding someone like Mira and including such a half-assed like Grey. Mira to me is one of the most interesting characters on this manga and she's getting far too little screentime. Including her would've obviously been the best decision. Such cool magic also.

It's just a shame. Such an opportunity wasted. I hope we'll have a situation later on where it's actually Mira who joins in with the full team. And then call it fairy tail's strongest team or Fairy tail's S-Class team instead of this one.

I'm just very frustrated we have such a great and cool character, with awesome magic, a great backstory with lisanna, a title(s-class, 1 of the best of the guild) and the only fucking thing we see her do is UNDRESS and beating some mediocre useless chick. >.>

Well although you are correct in how Gray won, I think you are wrong in saying Mira has gained all her str back.

She was said to be as strong as Erza when she was in her prime. I don't see her being anywhere near that level now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hahaha, so it's here, I didn't expect it so soon, heh so we will see all the Dragons, all the Dragonslayers, all mayor demons, Zeref and humans.

Remember, Ignil said that they will meet at the Dragon King's Festival and that they will take care of Zeref there...

Humans, Demons, Dragons, yet the festival is called the Dragon King's Festival, looks like the king is the Demon Dragon Humanoid King or something ;P, I guess Acnologia would fit the Demon-Dragon King.

Oh right, so who is the person with Zeref's presence/power ? Is it the Bunny (doubt it) or is it the Pumpkin.

Mystogan/Jellal should be in Gray's place, but I guess that would have been a cheat form FT's side.
    Wasn't it Grandine who said that?

who will fight to Mirvera? Erza or Natsu? I think Erza has the high possible.