View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 457 of 468 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Why not? He's a pirate after all and things like that is normal. And it's not like Luffy won't benifit anything from it either.
    Yeah, the things i know in the long run Luffy wants to be Pirate King but not for the status more for the glory and to follow in the footsteps of his hero. Defeating a Yonkou seems to gain nothing more than status and a ally, i know this is what he always does but not like this, he usually does these things by accident.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Yeah, the things i know in the long run Luffy wants to be Pirate King but not for the status more for the glory and to follow in the footsteps of his hero. Defeating a Yonkou seems to gain nothing more than status and a ally, i know this is what he always does but not like this, he usually does these things by accident.
    It's not that, at least that's not how I see it. Don't forget that Luffy asked Law who of the Yonkou he was targetting. It's only because it's Big Mam, and that Luffy possibly understands that him alone can't stand up to Big Mam, that Luffy has chosen to join the alliance. I mean Big Mam is targetting him already anyway, and he will have to confront her sooner or later due to the Fisherman Island debarcle. It's better to have an ally than an enemy, and this way, he can kinda repay Law for saving his life. Kinda like killing two birds with one stone. Had it been another Yonkou, say Kaidou, Luffy wouldn't have bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Defeating a Yonkou is a MUST if Luffy wants to advance further in the new world and be PK. Most part of the New world is ruled by one and so whether Luffy likes it or not, he needs to confront one to create an opening. If it's Kaido that Law is talking about, Luffy would probably still accept it. It's not everyday a guy at Law's level would ask him for an alliance. This is a great opportunity for Luffy as well. Both of there crews still ain't enough though so I expect more alliance coming so predicting who's gonna be the next nakama would be harder than ever.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    It's not that, at least that's not how I see it. Don't forget that Luffy asked Law who of the Yonkou he was targetting. It's only because it's Big Mam, and that Luffy possibly understands that him alone can't stand up to Big Mam, that Luffy has chosen to join the alliance. I mean Big Mam is targetting him already anyway, and he will have to confront her sooner or later due to the Fisherman Island debarcle. It's better to have an ally than an enemy, and this way, he can kinda repay Law for saving his life. Kinda like killing two birds with one stone. Had it been another Yonkou, say Kaidou, Luffy wouldn't have bothered.
    Was it confirmed that Law said Big Mama? Hmm if so i must have missed a page... If it's just an assumption then the Yonkou could just as easily be Teach.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Defeating a Yonkou is a MUST if Luffy wants to advance further in the new world and be PK. Most part of the New world is ruled by one and so whether Luffy likes it or not, he needs to confront one to create an opening. If it's Kaido that Law is talking about, Luffy would probably still accept it. It's not everyday a guy at Law's level would ask him for an alliance. This is a great opportunity for Luffy as well. Both of there crews still ain't enough though so I expect more alliance coming so predicting who's gonna be the next nakama would be harder than ever.
    Ok fine, i guess were down with all tha faffing about where Luffy has to be repeatedly offended by the injustice of an enemy till he decides to take them down.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

It hasn't been said out right that it's Big Mam, but it's a very accurate assumption. Here's the hints provided to support my prediction:
    -Big Mam has just been introduced in detail to the story.
    -Big Mam is officially Straw Hats enemy, and the only one Luffy has any reason to confront as a group. (Kaidou is unknown, Shanks is a friend and BB is someone who Luffy would want to take out personally)
    -Big Mam's crew is the only crew that we've been shown that has it's crew members wearing suits.
    -Kid, another from the worst generation, also one who was put together with Law and Luffy during the Shabondy arc, was shown/told sinking some of Big Mam's ship.

Oda sendom does stuff for no reason. I'm 99% sure it's Big Mam their against, all that's left is for Oda to confirm it.

It hasn't been said out right that it's Big Mam, but it's a very accurate assumption. Here's the hints provided to support my prediction:
    -Big Mam is officially Straw Hats enemy, and the only one Luffy has any reason to confront as a group. (Kaidou is unknown, Shanks is a friend and BB is someone who Luffy would want to take out personally)
    -Big Mam's crew is the only crew that we've been shown that has it's crew members wearing suits.
    -Kid, another from the worst generation, also one who was put together with Law and Luffy during the Shabondy arc, was shown/told sinking some of Big Mam's ship.

Oda sendom does stuff for no reason. I'm 99% sure it's Big Mam their against, all that's left is for Oda to confirm it.
    A valid theory but a theory nonetheless, i believe it's Big Mama as well but you actually made me believe it was already confirmed

T. Alan Armstrong

This is One Piece--All the reasons you've listed here only goes to support the theory that it will be anyone BUT Big Mam :-P

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Oh wow, you guys only needed like 3 pages of posts after reopening the thread to derail it off-topic. Congratulations! Anyway, seriously stay on topic.

Sigh... i think Muttonchop suit dude is going to be the next SH member.

T. Alan Armstrong

Damn, I was very sure it was Big Mam. True to Oda-sama's style, just can't predict him. Especially since Vergo had the mutton on his face like a glutton, seems like Oda did it on purpose to mislead.

Back on topic though, I guess we could see Vergo as a potential SH member, but I have doubts as he seems too strong to join the crew, would become monster 4 if he does.