View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 3 of 468 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I think the next crew member assuming brooke is going to join will be a merman!!! That would be so cool man

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    I think the next crew member assuming brooke is going to join will be a merman!!! That would be so cool man
    brooke has officially join the Straw Hats.

Spoiler!

its looking like laboon will be the next crewmember

I think, there are 2 options:
    1. merman/maid - yeah, pretty obvious. But, here Oda can get rid of all limits and make something really cool. Or weird.
    2. normal human. No crazy design, no akuma no mi. Though stylish and smooth. Someone like an assasin or infiltrator - would be pretty useful in the Impel Down. Of course, ifthere will be such an arc.
    Don't worry, be happy

As long as it's a woman, I'm fine. Reason one is because there's just 2 women on board, reason 2 is because Oda has a very pleasant way of drawing women.

Banned
    the 9th member has to be a mermaid... Oda put that huge fish tank on the thousand sunny just for the purpose of having a mermaid crew member live in it. I mean what other real purpose would he have put it in the manga other than that one little joke about the shark eating all fish which would leave us with a unmentioned big aquarium that will just faze out of the series forever and I don't see Oda doing that. and I have a feeling it will end up being the first mermaid Luffy meets.

I have a doubt that this next crew would be weird just like chopper, franky, brooke and also robin..not just like before they entered the grand line, luffy just gathered normal humans but has super abilities like zoro, nami, usopp an sanji.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    As long as it's a woman, I'm fine. Reason one is because there's just 2 women on board, reason 2 is because Oda has a very pleasant way of drawing women.
    Yeah, that's it! 2 girls aren't enough! However, for Mugiwaras I would prefer a woman with two long legs rather than with a scaly tail
    Don't worry, be happy

Veteran Member
    isnt it obvious that brook is joining them?

he's always wanted a musician and saved the best for last.....

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    isnt it obvious that brook is joining them?

he's always wanted a musician and saved the best for last.....
    Brook joined last week. :o

Now this dicussion can change into "Who'll be the 10th crew member?!" Maybe it'll be that mermaid, what's her name? Camie, right? I jsut had to write it several times, but I forgot.