View Poll Results: Who's next to be in the Straw-Hat Crew?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jinbe

4 21.05%
  • Trafalgar Law

0 0%
  • Caesar Clown

1 5.26%
  • Kinemon (The Samurai)

6 31.58%
  • Caribou

0 0%
  • Other, namely...

8 42.11%
Page 447 of 468 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4675
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^Yeah I talk like that (even in an intellectual way) here and people doesn't mind and still consider my opinions. I'm careful at the context of the words I use though (since it's what makes a word offensive/bad not the word itself). And yeah I could make an intelligent argument even if I use the word "fuck" to those people who are not sensitive to empty words.

They don't need Brook emotionally. They were just fine without him. They need him on as an additional firepower. Being also a musician is just a bonus for the SH. Yes, they are not a normal crew and acts like family on normal conditions and only acts as a pirate crew in times of trouble. That's why a need for a first mate or not is irrelevant. Actually, the job of a first mate is indeed needed but assigning someone as first mate is irrelevant. As you said Nami does more first mate things on the ship than Zoro but Zoro does more first mate things during a battle or in a serious situation. Luffy could assign Brook as first mate but Zoro and Nami will still do the jobs a normal first mate do so it doesn't matter.

If I have to choose though and setting aside my bias, I would still pick Zoro coz he fits the bill more than Nami. The first mate is usually someone that the captain has full trust in and also his right-hand man. Also, the first mate is usually regarded as the captain's champion, or the crew's second strongest. Zoro could do what Nami does in the ship (navigation not included) but would be very bad at it while Nami can't even if she really tries to do what Zoro brings to the table (ex. being the Captain's champion).
    No you can't sound intelligent if you keep using the F bomb, and if you think otherwise then your opinion means nothing to me!

Lol, who cares if my opinions means nothing to you?! I'm not here to please you, you know. Honestly, just relax man and don't be too sensitive and stop acting like a holy princess. This is a forum where freedom of speech is allowed to a certain extent, you'll meet worse people than me, learn to live with it if you wanna stay here.

Anyway, you didn't respond to my argument so it's either you're conceding already or you don't wanna reply with my posts coz you think too highly of yourself to be replying to someone who uses "foul" words. lol

Back on topic, though I admit Jinbei looks cool with the Strawhats, I still don't think he'll join. First of all, he has to be weaker than the monster trio which I doubt (with Sanji). Second he doesn't have any clear ambitions that would qualify him as the next strawhat. He's better off staying to help the Royal family.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, who cares if my opinions means nothing to you?! I'm not here to please you, you know. Honestly, just relax man and don't be too sensitive and stop acting like a holy princess. This is a forum where freedom of speech is allowed to a certain extent, you'll meet worse people than me, learn to live with it if you wanna stay here.

Anyway, you didn't respond to my argument so it's either you're conceding already or you don't wanna reply with my posts coz you think too highly of yourself to be replying to someone who uses "foul" words. lol

Back on topic, though I admit Jinbei looks cool with the Strawhats, I still don't think he'll join. First of all, he has to be weaker than the monster trio which I doubt (with Sanji). Second he doesn't have any clear ambitions that would qualify him as the next strawhat. He's better off staying to help the Royal family.
    I didn't reply because to your argument opinion is worthless, and since you think it's funny you prove my point. Thank you!

See, it just shows how self centered little prick you are. I tried to separate my argument about the "first mate" thing and even tried to be nice about it (no F bombs this time) but then to you it's worthless. Lol, I'm laughing on how close minded you are. Since you don't wanna talk about OP no more, I'm done with you.

PS: Sorry Xiao, I know it's your prey but I have to pawn the newb.

sig made by me

You right you didn't use the F bomb that time, but you still laughed at my opinion. That's what makes it worthless. Seem the self centered one is you.

Ok I've cooled down. I don't think people who have to swear to get there opinion across have much to say. You may have a valid opinion, but if you have to swear to say it then your opinion loses meaning, and I won't pay attention to it. But when you laugh at someones opinion then your opinion becomes worthless.
    If you want a decent debate I have no problem with that. But don't laugh at someone elses opinion it just makes you seem small and close minded, doesn't matter if it's my opinion or anyone else.

Now back to the subject at hand. I've said it before the Strawhats don't have a first-mate. If a first-mate becomes nessasary it will more then likely Zoro in battle and Nami on ship.

Quote Originally Posted by xace13x View Post
    Ok I've cooled down. I don't think people who have to swear to get there opinion across have much to say. You may have a valid opinion, but if you have to swear to say it then your opinion loses meaning, and I won't pay attention to it. But when you laugh at someones opinion then your opinion becomes worthless.
    If you want a decent debate I have no problem with that. But don't laugh at someone elses opinion it just makes you seem small and close minded, doesn't matter if it's my opinion or anyone else.

Now back to the subject at hand. I've said it before the Strawhats don't have a first-mate. If a first-mate becomes nessasary it will more then likely Zoro in battle and Nami on ship.
    xace13x, I haven't been here long myself, but usually it's better if you don't go picking a fight about trivial nonsense as use of curse words. Some people just have them ingrained into their writing like they do into their spoken dialect. In today's modern language, not to mention modern society, curse words have become deluted in their brashness for the most part. TV, radio, music, movies, and countless other venues have slowly worked lesser ones into normal speech. Also, let it be known that the "F bomb" has more than become an everyday adjective (ie "fucking awesome", "fuck yeah" etc) Now if you're going to get hellbent by 'fucks' and 'lols' with arisart, or state that my comment has no value to it because I used the F bomb to prove a point, you have worse things to look forward to when xioa sees this....

Anyways, firstmate aside....cough cough Zoro cough......Jinbei SHOULD NOT JOIN!

New World=New Face=New Crew Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Read the latest chapter. Jinbei isn't joining.
    Quote Originally Posted by milo.leon View Post
    So it seems. Another dream of mine dashed! Oh well...
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Truth.
    I'm sorry, my reading comprehension usually breaks around Thursday/Friday of every week: In what way does the latest chapter prove that ol' Jim Beam is not going to join?!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    In today's modern language, not to mention modern society, curse words have become deluted in their brashness for the most part. TV, radio, music, movies, and countless other venues have slowly worked lesser ones into normal speech.
    On that note: "AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!!!"

OR, or, or, and just follow me on this one, maybe the Strawhats can complete the crew BEFORE entering the "Real" New World, and begin adding CREWS once they get there! You know, allied pirates and pirate crews and such, who sail on to do there own thing, but will answer Luffy's call whenever it comes. So when they're at Raftel and someone has to distract the World Government while Luffy (literally) beats the black off of Blackbeard, he'll have entire legions coming to support him, just as Whitebeard did.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I'm sorry, my reading comprehension usually breaks around Thursday/Friday of every week: In what way does the latest chapter prove that ol' Jim Beam is not going to join?!
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/34376629/9

Now how could he do that by joining the SH's?

Also at xace or whatever (the kid talking about arisart not being able to make valid points because he curses). Are you kidding me with that shit????? Fuck outta here bro.

xace13x, I haven't been here long myself, but usually it's better if you don't go picking a fight about trivial nonsense as use of curse words. Some people just have them ingrained into their writing like they do into their spoken dialect. In today's modern language, not to mention modern society, curse words have become deluted in their brashness for the most part. TV, radio, music, movies, and countless other venues have slowly worked lesser ones into normal speech. Also, let it be known that the "F bomb" has more than become an everyday adjective (ie "fucking awesome", "fuck yeah" etc) Now if you're going to get hellbent by 'fucks' and 'lols' with arisart, or state that my comment has no value to it because I used the F bomb to prove a point, you have worse things to look forward to when xioa sees this....

I here it all the time too, I just consider it disrespectful in a forum. I don't care if they disrespect me just respect the forum. A little decorum can go a long way.
    "New World=New Face=New Crew Member" maybe. I agree Jinbei shouldn't it would be a major demotion, if Jinbei does join it would be to repay his debt to Nami.